Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Stolen at Still (Bristol)
  • MrAgreeable

Nicked from the back of a car parked near Providence Lane the Friday before last, one orange/black Kona Stinky and a silver Giant VT-2. If anyone has any info then contact PC 2528 Bryant at Nailsea Police Station, tel 01934 638328.

I don't know this chap but his bike clearly made him very happy.

And this is what the other one looked like:

nickegg
    Free Member

I think i saw the Kona on the Saturday or Sunday after it was stolen! We were coming down the Portway (A4) into Bristol and noticed 2 'chav' types both on bikes but one was also pushing a red/orange Kona!!! One of them may have been on the other stolen bike too.

It just looked odd to me, the weird thing was as we looked over to them, i swear they looked directly at us too…..they just looked odd.

Not much help really is it.

MrAgreeable

Cheers for that, at least it shows they are still in the area and haven't been shipped to a top secret underground lair and broken up for parts. 😉

Also just heard that a bloke recently had his house robbed after riding at Still. The bikes were the only things taken. They were an older red and black Specialized FSR and a 2008 Norco Shore 1 – like this but with cream forks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Stolen at Still (Bristol)’ is closed to new replies.