Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Stolen – Apline 160 – Reading area
  • singletrackfred

Hi All,
    I had my 2012 Orange Alpine 160 stolen over the weekend Friday 22nd May to Monday 25th May 12pm. Was targeted as they didn’t take anything else from the garage, despite being other bikes and equipment.

Spec is:
    Alpine 160 fitted with Freerider Pack – Renthal bars, (cut to 740mm) Renthal Stem and Rockshox Reverb seat post. Has Hope hubs and Stans Flow wheels. Red (Hope) bottom bracket and black Hope headset. Red ODI grips. Enamel Yorkshire Rose sticker to the rear of the seat post. 16″ size. New fitted Shimano XT brakes and discs (2015). Blackspire chain device. Exposure Light bracket on handlebar. Maxxis Ardent EXO front and Icon rear tyres. Team RW sticker on top tube with Union Flag.

Reward for return.

Searched Ebay and Gumtree and will keep looking locally.

Simon

thatscold
    Free Member

Simon – I hope they catch the scum bags and you get your bike back.

Have you been riding at Swinley recently?

I’m pretty sure I was being followed home from there last Tuesday night. A red focus seemed to be following me closely, and to check I indicated to turn left and slowed down, the following focus did the same, and at the last minute I carried straight on. The focus didn’t turn, it just pull in, probably realising I’d clocked them. I’m probably just paranoid, but it seemed strange. Unfortunately I didn’t get the number plate.

singletrackfred

Good point, that is my suspicion. We were there a couple of weeks ago on a busy weekend.
    Will keep a better eye out in future.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Stolen – Apline 160 – Reading area’ is closed to new replies.