Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Stolen and receovered bikes – Surrey/North Hants/South Berks area
  • Bob
    Free Member

I have just finished posting over 40 pictures of bike frames (mostly MTB) recovered by the Farnborough Hants Police after they busted a theft gang who were stripping the stolen bikes and selling on the components. There are some very nice frames amongst them, including a couple of carbon ones. If you or anyone you know has had a bike stolen and unrecovered over the past 18 months, visit stolenbikes.org.uk to see if it’s here. Anyone recognising a frame can contact the Police Officer in charge of the investigation from the website.

weeksy

Damn, some nice kit but not mine.

Excellent thread, nice one.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Wow! Top work by the police there! Perhaps a sticky candidate?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    wwaswas

Wonder if any of the bits got sold through stw? Would be sad if they did.

Jason
    Free Member

Good effort Bob. I will post a link up on the Trolls forum as we have a lot of riders from that area.

wwaswas

*bump*

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Wonder if any of the bits got sold through stw on anywhere? Would be sad if they did.

FTFY.

Bob
    Free Member

I will post a link up on the Trolls forum as we have a lot of riders from that area.

Thanks Jason.

I’d be grateful if anyone belonging to other clubs or groups in the central south that have we pages could post links too. The police reckon in total there’s about 60 frames.

bikewhisperer
    Free Member

I’ve posted to a Surrey/Hants group on Facebook. Thanks for the heads up!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Stolen and receovered bikes – Surrey/North Hants/South Berks area’ is closed to new replies.