Still wanted – singlespeed road bike…?

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted Still wanted – singlespeed road bike…?

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Still wanted – singlespeed road bike…?
  • Premier Icon MussEd
    Subscriber

Something like Tricross Single, Day One, Pompino, Paddy Wagon, Charge Plug etc? What have you got?

Anything, anyone?

Dylan08

where are you based buddy?

Premier Icon MussEd
    Subscriber

Edinburgh. But I prepared to pay postage if need be…

Premier Icon sandwicheater
    Subscriber

I’ve a large Salsa Cassarole, would fit 6’2+

Email for photos

Premier Icon MussEd
    Subscriber

Man I forgot size and everything! Probably nearer a 56/58cm frame required, I’m 6’1″ so that Salsa would be touch big…

peateater

I’ve got a 56cm Genesis Flyer (2010 baby blue one), didn’t want to sell it until today when it threw me off – damage to me (landed on my face, don’t recommend it) but not the bike! If it’s of interest I could conjure up a price?

Premier Icon MussEd
    Subscriber

Any pics? Of your face? Oh and the bike…

peateater

You don’t want pics of the face trust me. I will try and take pics tomorrow – currently running 46:16 fixed with flip flop, Bontrager bullhorns with TT brake levers (one got scuffed this morning) and Egg beater pedals – otherwise standard and good condition, all stock parts available still.
    I’m off to dab my wounds…
    PS I’m about as far away from Edinburgh as is possible!

Premier Icon MussEd
    Subscriber

Ok mate, don’t go to any bother, you sure you don’t want to flip the hub back over and keep it? You might feel differently about the bike the day after your falling-out…email is in my profile…

havinalaff

got a near mint condition 2010 langster 58″ i’m 6’2″ would fit you fine i’d reckon. I bought it to commute and promptly moved from a 4 to 30 mile commute so It didn’t get used. If its done more than 200 miles i’d be surprised.

this one:
    http://www.evanscycles.com/products/specialized/langster-2010-road-bike-ec019547

£250

Got a rack and panniers and some race blade mudguards that would come with it cheap too!

Premier Icon theotherjonv
    Subscriber

Watching with interest to see what mussed doesn’t want. Will also be in the market in 4-6 weeks time, but if something good came along now I might be interested. mussed has dibs,of course.

rendo

I have a large pompino frame and fork (chocolate brown)(almost new) with headset fitted, if you fancy ago at putting a bike together yourself.

i have it built with a sturmey 3speed, and i could probably include a lot of parts to make a complete bike. you’d maybe need to source a rear wheel.

Premier Icon MussEd
    Subscriber

Sorry folks been busy with real life responsibilities this morning…interested in Peateater, havinalaff and rendo’s offers – Emails are on their way shortly…

Premier Icon MussEd
    Subscriber

Eh – maybe not – distinct lack of email addresses in profiles…

So havinalaff – if you’ve got some pics and a price with raceblades (dont need pannier rack) – that’d be great – email is my profile or post here…

And Rendo – how much for frame+fork/headset posted? Also if you have bars/stem,singlering crankset and brakes they could also be of use – could probably source wheels myself…again email is in my profile…

Thanks for the responses so far…

havinalaff

I can sort pics in a couple of days. Seriously its pretty much mint. You’d see nothing in the pics. It’s as per the link.

Guards are crud road racers sorry got mixed up. 10 quid extra and they’re yours.

Premier Icon MussEd
    Subscriber

Ok sorry lads- just having a think about things – will try and make a decision today!

Merak

Ive emailed you.

Premier Icon MussEd
    Subscriber

Replied Merak thanks.

Havinalaff – thanks for your offer but I’ll pass…

Premier Icon MussEd
    Subscriber

Done, bike bought now. Thanks all!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Still wanted – singlespeed road bike…?’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top