Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Sticky Vinyl offcuts
  • Jakester
    Free Member

Anyone know of anywhere I can get an 8cm by 8cm square of red sticky vinyl (the stuff they cut decals out with)?

It’s to put a custom head tube sticker on my boy’s bike.

I don’t need rolls of the stuff, and the only offcuts on eBay are for 20 pieces, which again I don’t need.

Any ideas?

stevied
    Free Member

Try your local sign writers?

cliffyc
    Free Member

I’ll get ya some at our local graphics place. ‘jus PM yer URL to me clffcrbtr@gmail.com. . Have some that colour in the shed somewhere but it’s easier to go get some tomorrow if you want it. Guys there always have lots of bits… 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Jakester
    Free Member

Thanks to all for assistance!

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

jakester, do you want it cutting? if you do and its fairly basic drop me an email (in prof). a couple of people on here have done me huge favors recently so to share the stw love if i can i’ll do you the tt sticker for your boy on my cutter.

cliffyc
    Free Member

Went down to local graphics place and got some red vinyl off-cuts,they had loads on the shelf. Went armed with packet of Club biscuits (Orange Club,ironically). Will post to you no charge if you still want some to use. (URL in earlier post). 🙂

Jakester
    Free Member

Wow – some very kind offers here indeed – thank you all. I think I”m sorted but if not will let you know.

Thank you all again.

jake

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Sticky Vinyl offcuts’ is closed to new replies.