Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Stick lady caught
  • sandwicheater

After reading Julia Donaldson’s ‘Stick Man’ to our wee lad last night I had expected this to be child book based.

martinhutch

Awaits the arrival of Mike V in the comments section…

BoardinBob

I made the mistake of googling Monica carver. I’d get banned if I used the appropriate word to describe her…

david47
    Free Member

I agree with Monica, ban disc golf… sounds like a silly idea…

hatter

Wow, what a…. character.

To be fair anyone who’s been in Peaslake stores on a sunny Sunday lunchtime could relate to her descriptions of a a “pandemic” of “two wheeled locusts” “devouring all our path.”

Hmmmm cheese straws.

theflatboy
    Free Member

sandwicheater – Member
    After reading Julia Donaldson’s ‘Stick Man’ to our wee lad last night I had expected this to be child book based.

Me too! I’m the Stickman, I’m the Stickman! 😀

sodadr
    Free Member

Several times I cleared debris she “may” have positioned on Skull over the last four months, on hungover early Sunday mornings hiking up to another trail on Fromme I work on. If you haven’t experienced the lower Fromme trails, it might be difficult to appreciate just how dangerous deliberately placing obstructions on that trail is. It could kill someone. I ride Skull a lot, my wife rides it too, and while I’m annoyed that someone would be so selfish and stupid to put people at risk like that, I feel sorry for the person responsible.

tang
    Free Member

Stick man is lonely
    Stick man is lost
    Stick man is all covered in frost

That also describes my solo winter rides.

No stick lady love for that woman!

lister-hooded
    Free Member

martinhutch – Member
    Awaits the arrival of Mike V in the comments section…

Now that’s a name from the past I haven’t seen or heard for a while ( and don’t want to )

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

Mike V is still about. He assaulted some bikers with a saw in 2011 apparently!

martinhutch

We’ve said his name three times now. He will be with us shortly. 🙂

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I’d like to catch the #### that’s putting sticks and logs everywhere on my local trails…

mrhoppy

tang – Member
    Stick man is lonely
    Stick man is lost
    Stick man is all frozen and covered in frost

FTFY, Get it right man.

crazy-legs

We’ve said his name three times now. He will be with us shortly.

He’s popped up on this forum before, been banned each time.
    He seems to spend his time googling his name (hence why he turns up on threads like this) and also things like “mountain biker accident”, on finding any story from anywhere in the world he’ll be straight onto it with his usual copy/paste guff.

For someone who claims to love the outdoors, he spends a worrying amount of time on a computer…

imnotverygood

For someone who claims to love the outdoors, he spends a worrying amount of time on a computer…

I know. Terrible eh? 😉

DaRC_L

lister-hooded +1

bentudder

I just googled Monica Carver. This little note at the bottom of the results on Google popped up:

Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe.

Make of that what you will.

andytherocketeer

Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe.

you get that for every search term that may be interpreted as a person’s name.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Same thing happend on our local trails and the same tactic deployed to catch the ****.

OTOH – On Friday one of my riding buddies was given some appreciation by lady walking here dog for the work the bikers do to keep the paths clear!

jameso

Mike V is still about.

Yup. Trolling Steve Peats’ balance bike story on a site only last month. “Teaching children mountain biking is CRIMINAL” he said. He pointed out that “a girl died on her first mountain bike lesson” to illustrate the dangers of introducing toddlers to two wheels.

Raving mad 😀

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Stick lady caught’ is closed to new replies.