Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 154 total)
  • Steven Gerrard – Thug?
  • stonemonkey
    Free Member

Shut up

coffeeking
    Free Member

That CCTV footage was about as clear as mud, and showed nothing of the lead-up etc. Doesnt bother me, I hate football with a passion, but I hope there was other worthy evidence as that was pretty feeble, and if thats the speed of a professional boxer I should be changing careers as I'm sure I could manage that!

tails
    Free Member

it does look like it, but please give up this liverpool hate it goes across very sectarian.

deft
    Free Member

Nothing worse than a trainspotter

Smee
    Free Member

Lanesra – Cretin.

tails
    Free Member

Lanesra – Cretin.

i don't think thats fair but I hope he stops hating a team just because they are not from manchester.

Lanesra
    Free Member

Nothing sectarian about it all – people like Gerrard make me sick, wandering round bars giving it the big I am – then beating up someone because they wont play the music he wants. Pathetic

trailmonkey

Lanesra – Cretin.

so, gerrard thumps someone but lansera is a cretin ?

looks like assault to me. hope he goes down but i guess he won't.

white101

Not as clear as the Barton incident in Liverpool. young men, drink, late night, barny nothing new in that, but don't turn this into another Liverpool hating thread otherwise its going to end the same way as the last one you started did.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Maybe if soccer players werent given the god status they are they wouldnt take themselves so seriously. It's just a sport, you're not saving children from famine.

Jimbo
    Free Member

Professional footballer in "Troublesome gobsh*te" shocker!

white101

Spot on Coffeeking

Lanesra
    Free Member

To clarify (for the mods) this is not a Liverpool hating thread. Merely a thread on a current news story.

TBH I'll be amazed if he gets a not guilty all of his mates have pleaded guilty and that CCTV looks pretty conclusive to me.

3 months community service should suffice

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Sorry, has he been found guilty yet? I thought he was on trial?

bigeyedbeans
    Free Member

he wanted them to play phil collins greatest hits!

he's guilty

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

I'd have him locked up for that. But what do I know? I think that thug Wenger should have had a stiffer punishment for raising his hands in such a childish manner here.

Or surely, speaking of thugs…

white101

Think Barton got street cleaning or something like that, could you imagine Gerrard with a an old scubber walking the streets……oh yeah sorry thats the off season when he's out shopping with his WAG

jimmy

All irrelevant as we don't don't live in the same world.

Hairychested
    Free Member

If found guilty, which he will not be, he should be removed from the England national team forever.

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Hairychested – why? You a Lampard fan….?!

fizzer
    Free Member

How long before someone says it's going to be their year?

voodoo_chile

I am not a fan of Gerrard….but what the **** is he doing !this day and age you cant do things like that and get away with it

bremner v keegan showdown real players having a rumble

DezB
    Free Member

I saw 3 or 4 unnecessary uppercuts from someone on that cctv.
    I don't care either way about it though.

Lanesra
    Free Member

That's Gerrard. Cowardly behaviour hitting a man when he's down esp when its someone else that has knocked him down

fizzer
    Free Member

"That's Gerrard. Cowardly behaviour hitting a man when he's down esp when its someone else that has knocked him down "

Isn't that what he does every Saturday afternoon?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Isn't that what he does every Saturday afternoon?

I thought the accepted wisdom was that he normally goes down without much of a challenge at all 😛

The last time a DJ wouldn't play Billie Jean for me, I gave him a good hiding and nobody complained. What's the world coming to when a scouser can't get the music HE wants played in the pub??? Disgusting behaviour from the guy who objected. Didn't he know it was a scouser with whom he was dealing?

Arsenal, can you point me to a link to the thread you posted when Fabregas spat at Ballack? You see, all (sorry, not all, just some of) those guys above think you're generally a bit of a cock, whereas I'm sure I remember your outrage with Fabregas' disgusting behaviour…you wouldn't be being a bit one-eyed would you? No, surely not, sorry I even brought it up.

tails
    Free Member

What's the world coming to when a scouser can't get the music HE wants played in the pub???

thought you only listened to the beatles 😉

Lanesra
    Free Member

Here (s)he comes, what has Fabregas spitting at Ballack (in 2005)got to do with Gerrard?

About as much as Liverpool fans throwing human excrement over other fans, la

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/s/208/208315_kop_chief_apology_to_united.html

Nice one nobhead

shoefiti
    Free Member

Sorry, has he been found guilty yet? I thought he was on trial?

that's why we are hear isn't it, although the STW verdict is never clear cut. 🙄

julianwilson
    Free Member

I'm sure I remember your outrage with Fabregas' disgusting behaviour…

In Father Ted Craggy/Rugged Island style, I'm sure there must be someone on BikeMagic called Easlehc who rips into Spurs every couple of weeks too.

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

Fans throwing excrement? Disgusting.

You'd never get that at the Emirates. Maybe mild applause for a goal and tuts of disappointment every now and again, when the home fans aren't too engrossed in their books.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Here (s)he comes, what has Fabregas spitting at Ballack (in 2005)got to do with Gerrard?

Well, nothing really, I'm just applauding your bringing more apparent bad behaviour from loveable scouse footballers to all of our attention. And I was sticking up for you dear chap…there were guys up there calling you names.."cretin", telling you to shut up…and here I am giving you a chance to redeem yourself…and you just throw it (like shit) back in my face.

Nice one nobhead

I love it when you descend into personal abuse Arsenal, it shows you're getting wound up. Do you sit there night after night thinking "How can I have a go at those loveable scousers again? Everybody seems to feel sorry for them all the time, and nobody gives two green shits about me!!". Do you really? Why do you think you had to clarify your position to the mods Arsenal? I mean, y'know, you're normally such a reasonable guy.

p.s. it might not be worth mentioning, but I don't click on your links Arsenal.

julianwilson
    Free Member

Nice one nobhead

Lanesra…did your legal team from last week give you an 'internet forum insult threshold' over which you can get on the special red telephone to them?

…and does this internet libel business extend to Gerrard being tarred with the same brush as some already convicted criminals on a public forum? Go and post it on a Liverpool fan site and see how you get on there, eh?

Grimy
    Free Member

I was going to stay out of this post, but I've just watched the news and I was disapointed to see that although this plonker is an obvious thug, there were kids and adults who should know better chasing him down for autographs. Is it any wonder the todays youth are like they are with role models like this scum. He should be made example of, preferably banned from football by the fia for bringing the game into disrepute. What kind of signal is any less sending out.

Lanesra
    Free Member

🙄 I was joking with TJ he obviously got it, you, unsurprisingly didn't

I'm yet to see evidence that DeadlyDarcy isn't a nobhead. Though he's quite welcome to prove otherwise

Is it any wonder the todays youth are like they are with role models like this scum

Spot on Grimy

chewkw
    Free Member

David Turner QC, prosecuting, told Liverpool Crown Court that Gerrard asked McGee for a card controlling the CD player, saying: "Here y'are lad. Give me that lad."

He certainly lacks respect for the other person. Yes, he is to be a thug in that manner albeit a wealthy one too.

😯

julianwilson
    Free Member

unsurprisingly? I'm flattered you notice my mumblings on here to have formed an opinion about me already.

oh the thread was closed wasn't it? Perhaps I wasn't the only one who thought it was all getting a bit strange…

mol128
    Free Member

realy realy dont give a shit about those soccer dicks,more worried about sorting my 888,s out and for it to stop bloody raining!!!!!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I dunno Arsenal. I don't start that many threads but I haven't had them repeatedly closed unlike you. You can call me whatever you want from behind your keyboard if you must if it makes you feel better. When I start finding you too much to bear, I'll go into getting-your-thread-pulled overdrive. It doesn't usually take much. I love to see [closed] alongside your threads. Bearing in mind RudeBoy's recent treatment, you surely can't be that far off.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 154 total)

The topic ‘Steven Gerrard – Thug?’ is closed to new replies.