Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 90 total)
  • STELLAR REALIGNMENT THEORY!
  • bassspine
    Free Member

god yes. this thread is making me thirsty, as my magnetic monopoles align with the ass-troll-ogy

noteeth
    Free Member

I sense a great disturbance in the Force.

richwales

Should I start panic buying? This is hardly a new theory.

noteeth
    Free Member

I'm off to realign some stellas.

MrNutt
    Free Member

hmm, not really a lot can be done about that, I doubt even counseling or even electroshock therapy would help 😀

ex-pat
    Free Member

Stellar realignment theory

I believe that the changes we see on our world are not caused locally but are in fact the effects of a process I think of as Stellar Realignment.

…cut

This isn't about beer is it. Or cruise liners either.

DrP

It's true, water does repel all energy.
    All the water in my house is absent of kinetic energy or potential energy (taps don't work). And it definitely repels all thermal energy (think the kettle's broked too)….

DrP

adamdv8
    Free Member

Is this phenomenon of planetary alignment in any way connected to the alignment of bike frames, so many of which have been corrected at your talented hands, (for a very reasonable fee, and at speeds approaching that of light itself), during the fabled frame tuning process?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Nurse! Nurse – he's out of bed again.

BigJohn

Stella and Lithium should not be mixed.

neilforrow

A swift headbutt would sort this fella out. Tinternet bellend.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I have also observed water repelling all energy- it is why it never obeys the laws of gravity never flows downhill to the sea, never evaporates and just stays where it has fallen as rain.
    I admit it is problomatic to explain how it became rain and fell from the sky within this theory of it repelling all energy but I am sure the grand cosmic aligner [kaesae- to you little people] has the answer to that.

Runs off to stare at the sun some more.

coffeeking
    Free Member

BigJohn – it should, look what it does:

piha
    Free Member

The real question we need to ask ourselves is what tyres for STELLAR REALIGNMENT?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Great big ones, with a low gravitational pull. And some more Chlorpromazine too, the last dose appears to have worn off.

kaesae
    Free Member

barnsleymitch – Member
    Great big ones, with a low gravitational pull. And some more Chlorpromazine too, the last dose appears to have worn off.

I cannot put into words barnsley mitch what I think of you promoting that pharmaceutical filth on this website, every opertunity that you get. Seems to be a habit that you have and happens with revolting frequency.

As for the rest of you creatures that lurk on this webshite, oops another spelling mistake! let us see what we see, for time tells all tales.

bullheart
    Free Member

Oooh, hang on a sec…

(Puts kettle on, grabs hobnobs)

Right, carry on!

jahwomble
    Free Member

"I cannot put into words barnsley mitch what I think of you promoting that pharmaceutical filth on this website,"

OI! chlopromazine is ace, I live on it

edd

I hope Jo Burt doesn't mind me posting this:

molgrips
    Free Member

Something to do with the mayan calendar finishing in December 2012 which coincides with the earth crossing the milky way equator which sends the poles bonkers (not the polish)

Why do people think the Mayans knew jack sh*t?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

This is not a "theory". For that, you need evidence.

ctk
    Free Member

Flipping Poles get blamed for everything.

tazzymtb

MrSalmon
    Free Member

I'm off to realign some stellas.

😀 Very good

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Is there anyone on this site or in this idiotic era of human stupidity that would like to actually research what is happening

Ignore the fools, the imbeciles, kaesae.

If I were you, I would retreat to a secluded tropical island somewhere with my devoted servant and sidekick Nick Nack.

And there on top of the island, I would build a giant water pistol which would harnesses the awesome power of water.

Then, I would set the clock ticking until the moment when I would unleash my giant energy-repelling water pistol.
    One by one, I would destroy all the planet's major cities.

That would teach the fools, the cretins, to call me mad, and dismissively reject my theory of Stellar Realignment.

kaesae
    Free Member

Mock me at your perril mook mooks, you shall see meehaha

Junkyard
    Free Member

does anything other than mocking happen to you on here?
    Your posts do present an incredibly large target to aim for mind

CountZero

Kaesae, I think I've found who's responsible for this stellar realignment, and I think he's looking at you!

kaesae
    Free Member

Junkyard time for a clearout?

Lazgoat
    Free Member

kaesae, are you for real? Are these ideas/thoughts/theories of yours all your own and made without the help of any mind altering drugs?
    And lastly, did you ever say where you you got all your frames from?

breakneckspeed
    Free Member

Delusion: A delusion is a fixed unshakable belief in something untrue. These irrational beliefs defy normal reasoning, and remain firm even when overwhelming proof is presented to dispute them.

Flaperon

Oh, I don't know. I think there might be something in this. I laughed at this thread last night and this morning a glass of water tried to strangle me.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

It's thought that under the thin crust the entire planet is a swirling fluid of molten rock with a large spinning core probably mostly iron and magnetised. It quite likely the core is not perfectly spherical. The crust is stiff but the swirling fluids cause it to flex and move at the lines of weakness. With masses this large these tidal forces are likely to be influenced by the moon as are the vast quantities of water that make up the oceans. It was thought that alignments could cause noticable effects but since we don't feel the tug of the planets it's hard to tell. The core seems to rolling with som eccentricity be suse our poles are moving around and there is good geological evidence that they have moved all the way over and back many times. Who knows why the internal motions of the planet seem unstable?

kaesae
    Free Member

Well, that is interesting!

http://scienceblogs.com/eruptions/2010/03/increasing_signs_of_activity_a.php

Increased seismic activity as in earth quakes or eruptions and excessive wind speeds and super storms that bring massive flooding.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/12/091224-north-pole-magnetic-russia-earth-core.html

when two magnetic fields are brought closer to each other what happens to the field intensity?

Maybe I'm wrong, I hope I am as I just got a new bike, but then again maybe I'm not?

As I said, time tells all tales!

coffeeking
    Free Member

He's at it again!

Ultimately that whole reel of text just wraps a fuzzy blanket around the existing laws of physics, nothing he's stated (as far as I can see, but I didn't read in much depth) is anything different to a paraphrased version of existing theory. Of course all stars and planets are, to some degree, aligned and related, it's called gravity and orbits. Yes, the suns activity affects the earth (not the other way round). Yes, quality bearings last a little longer… oh no, wrong thread. Magnetic flipping is not how the universe grows. You really are the king of "a little knowledge" aren't you!

Seriously, stay off the drugs. This sounds almost as much of a rambling as your youtube "how-to" videos!

Still, made me chuckle.

jasonm945
    Free Member

Just because YOU believe something doesn't necessarily mean it's true!
    I believed in Santa Claus and guess what?

So just because others don't believe what you do doesn't make them idiots. Why don't you find a forum where you can throw all these theories around without upsetting the locals.

Or do some "research" and offer a theory for discussion with sources!

Personally I couldn't give a flying **** what you believe!

Thanks for the fun thread…

Jay

kaesae
    Free Member

Upsetting the locals?

The locals don't need any prompting they're bloody upset all the time.

I happen to believe this is important, so I'm raising awareness of it!

Research is a good point though I'll look into it.

Good to meet you, ya little charmer!

tyger
    Free Member

Not sure why everyone is giving so much flac to kaesae – his theory is no more preposterous than that of evolution!

luked2
    Free Member

The magnetic pole has been switching around since forever. It jumps every few hundred thousand years ISTR.

Eruptions along the mid-Atlantic ridge? Spectacular to look at, but that's also been going on for as long as oceans have been forming on this planet. Plate tectonics innit.

Talkemada
    Free Member

his theory is no more preposterous than that of evolution!

Or Creationism…

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘STELLAR REALIGNMENT THEORY!’ is closed to new replies.