Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Steering wheel instead of bars.. Have you done it?
  • RealMan
    Free Member

Do you think the gold plated 4 million spoked wheels are compulsory?

mamadirt
    Free Member

All that 'bling' and they still use 1 piece cranks. I'd get a set of gold plated Profiles in there asap 😉

Stoner
    Free Member

how do you get a spoke key in there?

StonePantMan
    Free Member

Repressed sexuality?

RealMan
    Free Member

how do you get a spoke key in there?

Very good point. Hadnt thought of that.

And does anyone know what that thing is sticking out from the front axle on the bottom picture? Looks like a pseudo exhaust.

I'm struggling to spot any brakes, which makes me think they might be fixies maybe..

grumm
    Free Member

Isn't the thing sticking out a stand?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

the bloke in the 2nd shot is a character in The Wire!

aracer
    Free Member

I'm struggling to spot any brakes, which makes me think they might be fixies maybe..

Probably a back-pedal brake.

BigDummy
    Free Member

It's either a mock exhaust or they're to out your feet on when you're not pedalling. It'd need something to keep it up if it was a stand. And he's got a bandana wrapped round the tubes to prevent bar-spin strikes.

I am torn between feeling it's probably quite cool and wondering whether thinking it looks silly makes me a racist. I'm sure he doesn't care either way. 🙂

Stoner
    Free Member

its a bling war

Zedsdead
    Free Member

These bikes are awesome!

They'll be using a coaster brake I think.

MrAgreeable

Yes that is a fake exhaust.

I like low rider bikes, there is something marvellously redundant about them. Some of them look ace too. Although this one is an example of stylistic collision upon stylistic collision. With an integrated Game Boy:

http://www.lowriderbike.com/bike_features/05winlrb_2004_lowrider_bicycle_of_the_year_prophecy/

nickc

Holy crap!!!!

Hairychested
    Free Member

We used to do it when I was a kid, nothing new.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Steering wheel instead of bars.. Have you done it?’ is closed to new replies.