Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Steerer tube lengths on classifieds
  • bigyinn
    Free Member

Why WHY WHY does nobody ever quote the frigging steerer tube length?

Then you have to send them a message and an e-mail asking how long it is only to find out its too bloody short AGAIN! FFS

PLEASE PUT THE STEEERER LENGTH ON THE AD AND STOP ME GETTING MY HOPES UP AGAIN!
    and breathe….

Mister-P
    Free Member
    bigyinn
    Free Member

Sadly they appear to be in a minority!!!

wwaswas

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/fs-fox-float-f100rlt-115-posted#post-1876210

I included it in my ad, mainly ‘cos it’s a little short(vicar) but mostly people forget because it fitted their bike.

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

Oooooh get you.

Because they forget?

Oh, what it is to be human!

Vortexracing

I always include a piccy with a ruler just to stop any hassle.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Sorry but if you’re selling something with the potential to have different variations, you list them all. Same thing would apply to seatposts, for example, or bar widths.
    I was just having a bad morning and was still running on the first coffee.

moogle
    Free Member

it’s the norm on here isn’t it? no pictures or sizes or details, just an email or phone number to find out, and then wait ages to find out something that could have been found out on the thread if the sellers actually bothered. I just skip em tbh, if they really wanted a sale they’d try a bit harder.

nuke

Also be good if people would put their location in their profile. Doesn’t have to be your address…county would do. If somebody is local and it can be picked up, it can certainly sway a sale for me.

anotherstan
    Free Member

yeah, what nuke said.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Steerer tube lengths on classifieds’ is closed to new replies.