Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Steel City DH, whos in, whose going.
  • Tracey

Abigale and Ed were both waiting in anticipation last night to see if they were lucky enough to get an entry. She was, he wasn’t. Its her 18th birthday the same day and its what she wants to do on the day. It will be straight up to Grizedale after the race for round 2 of the PMBA.
    We will be their watching and cheering everyone on. If its as good as the previous years its well worth the visit.

Big-M
    Free Member

Both my lads (youngest in rippers hie brother in juvenile) got an entry this year, last year it was just the youngest got in.
    Hope it’ll be as good as last year, great little event.

ElectricWorry
    Free Member

Put myself in for the Ballot but no luck this year unfortunately. Never raced it before but go up to spectate. Will be doing the same again this year I reckon.

Hope the Bradfield pump will be in-situ at the gap jump again! Just hope the drivers do the right thing and pay the meagre parking fee and stay off the road. Then hopefully I might get an entry next year.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Big-M
    Free Member

That was a real shame last year, it’s only £2 or something…..

I’m sure I read somewhere that the gap jump will be furnished with beer again this year

andeh

Managed to bag myself a place. The only reason I didn’t make it last year was because I forgot about entry until I was half way to Tesco round the corner.

It’s always a good doo, just park in the field please. It’d be a shame to have the event cancelled over parking disputes.

sq225917
    Free Member

Not riding I’ll be there with camera kit this year.

flyingmonkeycorps

Thought about it; decided to marshal again as I’m a slow mincer 😀

matthew_h
    Free Member

I’m start marshalling again

wrightyson
    Free Member

Definitely be visiting again and don’t forget to use farmer John’s car park!!

Karl33to
    Free Member

After missing out the last few years I’ve finally managed to get myself an entry \o/

paulnorman
    Free Member

Balls, I forgot to enter the lottery

fieldy
    Free Member

No email in my inbox, so presume I didn’t get a place. No worries though, I’ll be there with the camera instead and will try a few the beers out 🙂

Is there a list of folk that did get an entry??

markcurtains
    Free Member

Didn’t get in so probably going to go to the match as I’ve got a season ticket and we’ve got Ipswich at home. I’m really pessimistic about the parking issue, I drove past the regular car park on Sunday afternoon, accepting that the field obviously wasn’t an option but there were cars parked all over the shop. On the day, a combination of people just being selfish **** and dozy oblivious **** are going to cause issues I reckon. A shame as there isn’t all that much more the organisers can do about it.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Steel City DH, whos in, whose going.’ is closed to new replies.