Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Static Caravan / Cheap Holiday Cottage near Tenby area…
  • the-muffin-man

Hi All

Can anyone recommend a small(ish) static caravan park in the Tenby area* (or cheap holiday cottage!). Ideally near the coast – doesn’t need to be walking distance but we don’t want a 30 minute drive to the sea either.

Cheers!

*or up to St. Davids area

konagirl
    Free Member

Obviously it depends on what you want – how many bedrooms, younger or older kids or couple, etc. but I’ve found its generally cheaper on the north Pembrokeshire coast (e.g. Gernos Fawr, Penwern). Around Barafundle / Bosherton or the west coast (Newgale / Broad Haven) also seems cheaper than around Saundersfoot / Tenby. Try ownersdirect.co.uk or holiday-rentals.co.uk for cottages. Haven’t got any recommendations though, sorry!

stever
    Free Member

There’s tons in Tenby itself – I imagine the town is shut in winter – we’ve used http://www.holiday-connections.co.uk before.

gill028
    Free Member

I’m afraid I’m not familiar with Tenby holiday caravan parks.

I took the family away last year to a small caravan park that overlooks the North West Coast, so there is no driving to the sea required! The park is called Ocean Edge and is based in a little village called Heysham. We used South Lakeland Holidays to place the booking.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Static Caravan / Cheap Holiday Cottage near Tenby area…’ is closed to new replies.