Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Starting up a blog about bike mechanics?
  • foxyrider
    Free Member

Anyone think this is a good idea – I have webspace which I use for doing websites (test server) but toherwise doesn't get used for much – Good idea or not – I do lots of mechanics on my bikes but have yet to take piccies while I am doing it – I was wondering if people wanted to contribute? Or am I way off and no one really gives a wotsit as most of it is posted here?

FuzzyWuzzy

Sounds a great idea to me, lots of opportunity for humour to (assuming you have the occasional nightmare like me :p ).

foxyrider
    Free Member

I'd better get taking those pics – It does seem difficult to think of how to present it though – perhaps just like a few pics and just saying what I did like a blog rather than someting like Park tools etc – coz that sort of thing is already there…Hmmmm

nbt

I thikns it's a good idea. I've made a couple of tools for spannering bikes, I'll add them to the blog if you get it going

Stoner
    Free Member

Ive got some photo notes of various bodges and things.

foxyrider
    Free Member

I'll see what I can do! Maybe just hints and tips type things – i.e. taking apart Hope Pro II hubs etc?

Did a recent ProII QR to 9 & 10mm conversion – things like that?

krag
    Free Member

Not a formal blog as such but we usually video any mechanical work we do (fork servicing, hubs etc..) in usually a light hearted manner (along with the rides):)

Youtube vids

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Starting up a blog about bike mechanics?’ is closed to new replies.