Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Start Fitness / More Mile
  • gastromonkey
    Free Member

I’ve placed my first order for some bib tights and a waterproof jacket. I went with their own-brand piu miglia, it looks ok on the website and the prices are great.

Is anyone else using their kit?

mrlugz
    Free Member

I use a lot of their own brand stuff for commuting.

Can’t fault it for the price.

TomB

Bought the cheviot fell running shoes for my lad, they’ve been great, and £35 hard to beat.

CraigW
    Free Member

I like their running kit. The socks are great, comfy for long runs. The shirts and shorts are nice enough.
    Not tried much of their cycling clothing.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I bought some of their running shoes 3-4 years ago, they are ok, but they just don’t feel right.

Cant comment on clothing

miketually
    Free Member

Bought the cheviot fell running shoes for my lad, they’ve been great, and £35 hard to beat.

They were recommended to me when I asked Twitter about running shoes. Not bought any yet.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

They were recommended to me when I asked Twitter about running shoes. Not bought any yet.

If they are now £35, I think you can get much better shoes for £40-45. The sole is very grippy (too grippy for trail/normal off road use), but they don’t hold your foot very stable in anyway, so therefore useless for fell running…

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Running kit (tick)
    Cycling kit (?) – only have shorts. Not as good as dhb IMO at that price range and no where near Gore etc. But OK. Chamy not great on a long ride on my pair

scruff9252

I’ve put a many a km into several pairs of their London Strike running shoes & find them great.

Their Cheviot fell running shoes I’ve done a couple of trail marathons in and quite like – reminds me I need to buy a new pair. No/very little cushioning in them and the tall rubber spikes can squirm underfoot on firm ground. I ran a half marathon which claimed to be an off road “Beastly” half marathon(their words, not mine!) turned out to be mainly on tarmac. My knees were shot after due to the lack cushioning and squirm with every step. Not the shoes fault though!

Give them some loamy / softer terrain and the grip is something else though, really, really grippy!

Running shoes are personal though, and whilst I may get on with them, you may not…

gastromonkey
    Free Member

My order of thermal bib tights and a jacket arrived yesterday. They seem like good quality for the price. I’ve not tried them yet because it was a bit warm for them last night but I’d be happy to order from them again.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Start Fitness / More Mile’ is closed to new replies.