Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Start Cycles in Newcastle.
  • seavers
    Free Member

Hi,

Anyone ordered a bike online from these guys? Or any other experience with orders? Trust pilot gives 4 stars but only 4 reviews. Couple of other rubbish reviews online. Thought it best to ask the collective!

Any experience you have had would be good.

Cheers

S

Creg

Can’t comment on online orders but have been in the shop in person and bought clothing from them.

Great shop with helpful friendly staff.

Jamie
    Free Member

Never used them, but CYCLES10 gives you 10% off any order.

neninja
    Free Member

Been to the shop and ordered from them online with no issues – great prices for Scott clothing

cat69uk
    Free Member

Used the shop, excellent selection of stock. Some decent priced gear, got some half price Mavic shoes. Staff seemed helpful.

fhendry1
    Free Member

Ordered a couple of jerseys and a gilet over the last couple of months. Stuff has always come quick, the only problem I had was the gilet I ordered had been sold so that took a little while to sort out but it was all fine and hasn’t stopped me using them. There is some great deals to be had.

gozarch
    Free Member

Not a bike, but a pair of Scott shoes. Great value and they arrived pretty quickly from what I remember.

glupton1976
    Free Member

Yip – good quality kit at good prices. Not the fastest delivery ever. Will definitely use again though.

seavers
    Free Member

Just checked in…thanks for the replies, they sound good so have ordered a new bike! 😀

Thanks for the heads up on the code Jamie. I missed that one but they do also seem to have another that worked on the bike. UKWEB10

Cheers all.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Start Cycles in Newcastle.’ is closed to new replies.