Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • Star Wars, Episode 6
  • lucien

Right, it’s on the telly now – is it me or is it just a bit muppet-movie-esque with all the creatures, Ewoks’s etc?

cynic-al
    Free Member

😮

11 minutes to EDIT before a fire is lit…

mikey74
    Free Member

No, it’s not just you. I wish it had the muppets in it, though: That would have improved it no end.

Having said that, the Muppets improve most things.

I’m still watching Ep. 6, mind :mrgreen:

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    RustySpanner

Have a good long think about what you’ve done and if you apologise nicely we’ll say no more about it.

Obviously, things won’t be the same as they were, but we might just be able to tolerate each other.

specialdrifter
    Free Member

itv + 1 and still get most of the story!

lucien

I’m watching and enjoying- just part expecting a nice sing-a-long number any moment

wordnumb
    Free Member

No, Spock is a replicant.

bryan-g-

Just catching the end of it.

RustySpanner

lucien – Member

I’m watching and enjoying- just part expecting a nice sing-a-long number any moment

Ahem….

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXcb7VPw59s[/video] 😐

bol

My children are laughing at it, and laughing at me for defending it. It’s a pivotal moment in the Bol household.

Klunk
    Free Member

what happens to the Huge Imperial fleet when the death star explodes ?? Do they collectively shrug their shoulders and bugger off ? 😕

PrinceJohn

what happens to the Huge Imperial fleet when the death star explodes ?? Do they collectively shrug their shoulders and bugger off ?

They all realise the Empire was wrong & live happily ever after, or we find out in Episode VII…

Harry_the_Spider

I’ve always sided with the Empire. Cool ships, smart uniforms and a bit of law and order. What’s not to like?

Shame they can’t shoot straight.

Klunk
    Free Member

or we find out in Episode VII…

yeah hopefully starts with the genocide of the ewoks for conspiring with the rebellion.

lucien

Princess Lea in the swimming costume (2 piece, phwaaar) with JTH has set me right…

Drac

Right, it’s on the telly now – is it me or is it just a bit muppet-movie-esque with all the creatures, Ewoks’s etc?

No I’m sure it was mentioned awhile ago too about 29 years ago.

kimbers

according to the thrawn novels when the empoRrer dies his mind control on the fleet is lost and they all leg it

eventually to regroup under grand admiral thrawn

but what direction disney will take it we dont know

fd3chris
    Free Member

Started watching it 30 mins in and couldn’t stop ! Love anything Star Wars 🙂

nukeproofriding
    Free Member

Have a good long think about what you’ve done and if you apologise nicely we’ll say no more about it.

Obviously, things won’t be the same as they were, but we might just be able to tolerate each other.

The force is strong with this one… +10 midichlorians to you.

LeeW

Now Disney owns Star Wars the chances of seeing Muppets in VII have vastly increased.

scuttler

Death star spaceship pagga in ROJ is mega.

TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

The ending has changed from when I saw it at the pictures

The last few frames showed Obi-Wan, Yoda and Vader without his mask, but it’s a different bloke now, was a much older chap or at least i’m pretty sure he was.

mrmo
    Free Member

The last few frames showed Obi-Wan, Yoda and Vader without his mask, but it’s a different bloke now, was a much older chap or at least i’m pretty sure he was.

IF you look through episodes 4-6 they all differ from what was originally released.

I think you’l find that the darth vader character at the end is the actor who player anakin skywalker in the new films.

old ending

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S2auEHR4rg[/video]

matthewjb
    Free Member

LeeW – Member
    Now Disney owns Star Wars the chances of seeing Muppets in VII have vastly increased.

Now Disney owns Star Wars the chances of seeing Muppets in VIIGeorge being allowed to muck it up have vastly increaseddecreased.

thegreatpotato
    Free Member

See those Stormtroopers, do you think they’re all still clones of Boba Fett’s dad? And if so, why are some of them left-handed and others right-handed?

PrinceJohn

& also how does Leia remember here mother when they were both taken @ birth?

soundninjauk

Now Disney owns Star Wars the chances of seeing Muppets in VIIGeorge being allowed to muck it up have vastly increaseddecreased.

Disney are the people who put Joss Whedon in charge of The Avengers (which was brilliant) so I’m actually vaguely hopeful that the new Star Wars movies won’t suck horribly.

richwales

Rusty Spanner – Member
    lucien – Member

Ahem….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXcb7VPw59s
    wtf is all that about?

matthewjb
    Free Member

Disney are the people who put Joss Whedon in charge of The Avengers (which was brilliant) so I’m actually vaguely hopeful that the new Star Wars movies won’t suck horribly.

Disney have just appointed the writer of Toy Story 3 to write Star Wars 7. A good sign

MoreCashThanDash

C’mon, the Ewoks are sooooo cute – you don’t think you are supposed to take the film seriously, are you?

rp16v
    Free Member

well my 4yo loved it then we watched the lego version which was fking awsome 😀

Sum
    Free Member

See those Stormtroopers, do you think they’re all still clones of Boba Fett’s dad? And if so, why are some of them left-handed and others right-handed?

According to Wookipedia the Stormtrooper Corps would have also consisted of other clone-types and enlisted humans too at around that time (ahem!) 😳

john_drummer
    Free Member

Started watching it 30 mins in and couldn’t stop ! Love anything Star Wars

you should have been in The White Rose Centre (Leeds) today. Vader & 2 stormtroopers scaring the kids 😈

RustySpanner

richwales, it’s the Star Wars Holiday Special from 1978.

A low point in the series, I think. 😀

racefaceec90

i love the ewoks 😳 in my defense i loved return to endor also (actually just shoot me now 😉

edit sorry should have said battle for endor 😳
    edit +1 gah i SHOULD have said Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure (that was the first film with the ewoks after return of the jedi wasn’t it? 😕

MrNutt
    Free Member

you are sick. properly unwell. racefaceec90 its folk like you that are to blame for that character (who shall remain nameless) in those awful other films

hels
    Free Member

Aye, and the Stormtroopers have such rubbish armour. What kind of soldier wears armour a Teddy Bear can shoot through with a matchstick ? Apart from there there are absolutely no plot holes.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I struggle with long sentences
    Its dire and shows lucas disappearing up his own hole – its quite terrible apart from the jabba scenes and the end bit

as for 1-3 done for money, toys and video game sales

Northwind

It’s at least 1/3d complete rubbish.

conker
    Free Member

Love the origanal 3 but always hated C3PO even as an 8 year old when it origanaly came out,want to smash it to pieces, bloke who played him would get the same fate too.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘Star Wars, Episode 6’ is closed to new replies.