Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Stanton Switchback – what’s the closest geometry to this beauty ?
  • d3carbon
    Free Member

Sorry but if ANYONE thinks *Stanton are taking the piss with their prices, business model or anything else… Have a **** go yourself, start your own MTB frame company if you can do a better job! It’s a free country

I was actually looking at buying a Stanton Switchback, ideally in Ti flavour, but I could’t get my head round the price. So i very nearly pressed the button on a steel Switchback until Kingdom Bikes came along with their Vendetta X2 model!

A Ti frame for very little more than a steel Stanton frame, (even after Brexit – lol) and believe me, the bike is awesome, I’m so glad I noticed them before I ordered a steel Stanton.

https://kingdombike.com

psycorp
    Free Member

Sorry but if ANYONE thinks *Stanton are taking the piss with their prices, business model or anything else… Have a **** go yourself, start your own MTB frame company if you can do a better job! It’s a free country

It is a free country, as such I’m free to think their prices are too high, which I do, so I bought something else and chuffed with it I am too.

4roads
    Free Member

Trillion Prime looks tasty … anyone have one ?

bruneep

4roads – Member
    Trillion Prime looks tasty … anyone have one ?

Thought you said the stanton was too dear …..Trillion Prime £999 frame only

4roads
    Free Member

I didn’t say I could afford it .. 🙂

Just someone informed me off them last night and its on the niche side of dreams like Stanton …

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Stanton Switchback – what’s the closest geometry to this beauty ?’ is closed to new replies.