Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Stanton announce Slackline Ti (with video)
  • ncasini
    Free Member

Promo video here: Stanton Slackline Ti (Vimeo)

I’m looking at my Slackline 853 wondering if I can justify an upgrade!

Rickos
    Free Member

I held the frame yesterday and it was very nice indeed. Some nice detailing with the Stanton name stamped into a couple of braces and the headtube badge is nice too.

honourablegeorge

When’s it on sale? Any idea on the other important question?

ska-49
    Free Member

Love the idea of a Ti version. The Steel version is a rather good frame.
    Video was a disappointment though. Not sure why hes got a full face on for that.

messiah
    Free Member

Cool vid. Not sure about the frame though…

ir_bandito
    Free Member

That’s a tidy looking bike. Similar concept to the Brodie Holeshot Ti I guess.

Not sure why hes got a full face on for that.

Because he’s prepared to cope with any discomfort when riding to gain the confidence of being able to push his riding further so if he does fall off he won’t damage his face. Possibly. Does it matter?

ncasini
    Free Member

When’s it on sale? Any idea on the other important question?

Available to pre-order now. £1250. 50% deposit required to secure a frame.

GEDA
    Free Member

With all that soft focus and long lingering shots plus the fact that the bike seemed always to be spotlessly clean I was not sure what to expect when the other guy appeared out of the shed.

GEDA
    Free Member

I like a lot of the film as it shows proper fun riding instead of some dudes getting rad and reminds me of sheff but please drop the cave shots!

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Funny, it had the opposite effect on me, trying far too hard to look rad to the max, when it’s just a trail riding bike. When have you seen Chris Akrigg feeling the need to dress like a **** to look more cool, just to ‘go out for a ride on his bike’ videos that he does.

ska-49
    Free Member

The slackline isnt just a DH frame either. The video was just riding singletrack bits and a few steps with a full face. He picked the bike up to get it to the top! Why not have a short segment of climbing? Its an AM frame after all. Dosent really reflect what its for that well.

thepodge
    Free Member

No audio credit for 65 DoS, I’ll have to send Si round to get them told

Northwind

Rather overegged the pudding there I think. Some nice riding but super-epic Retreat Retreat and slowmo and stuff made it all feel a bit silly.

Do want, though.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Stanton announce Slackline Ti (with video)’ is closed to new replies.