Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • stans ztr crest riders?
  • barzy38
    Free Member

hey, just bought some crest rims for a new build, but they look so fragile I'm beginning to worry. 32 hole, to go on 5" full suss, trail center stuff, my 719's have held-up fine, but should I keep the crests or swap for flows? I'm 11 stone and pretty smooth, but love fast rocky runs. any feedback on these rims from users would be great, cheers.

kelvin

I'm running Crests. In hindsight (and one big ding) I'd have gone Crest at the front, Flow on the rear.

swoosh
    Free Member

Didn't we do this yesterday?!

In fact, didn't YOU do this yesterday?!!!! OR DIDNT YOU LIKE THE ANSWERS YOU GOT YESTERDAY?

barzy38
    Free Member

whoever this swoosh guy is; I'm simply trying to get more opinions. is that a problem? you must have better things to do than whinge on a forum

swoosh
    Free Member

why not just post again on the old thread, why create a whole new post? 💡

cynic-al
    Free Member

Ride them, if they break, then rebuild stronger.

SIMPLES!

Alternatively, post the same thread up daily for a few weeks.

geetee1972
    Free Member

Barzy – happy to offer you another opinion. The gap between the Crest and the Flow is pretty big in terms of weight, width, durability etc, but it is filled by the Arch, which is plenty strong enough for 140mm trail centre bikes.

I am running Arch rims on my 150mm AM bike and I am heavy but so far they've held up just fine.

RealMan
    Free Member

Crest are 40g lighter then 355s right? I've been running 355s for about a year now. Two trips to the Alps, a couple of trips to wales, and riden up to 3 times a week all year. Still perfect. I'm a bit lighter then you though.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘stans ztr crest riders?’ is closed to new replies.