Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Stans ztr arch ex rim stickers
  • brian2510
    Free Member

Hi fokes

After a bit info and hopefully someone out there can help I’m looking for replacement stickers for my 26″ stans ztr arch ex rims I’ve searched the usual places on line and can’t find them anywhere can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I might find these in stock

Cheers for your help

Brian

downhilldave

Think Slik graphics still do them but can’t advertise. Or try here http://www.bkstickers.com/product/ztr-arch/

scotroutes

That

windyg
    Free Member

Slik Graphics did my Stans decals, they don’t show them in stock so you will need to ask them. They sent me pics of the designs and colour choices to choose from.

jimc101
    Free Member

Paligap via your LBS?

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Slik, no question.

Did me some custom Yeti turquoise Flow stickers. Look great, top quality and came quick.

Why wouldn’t you?

brian2510
    Free Member

Excellent thanks guys

I will email over silk and see what they can do for me

Again thanks for the info

njee20
    Free Member

Note it’s Slik, not Silk. Another vote for them too.

oxym0r0n

+another slik – 2 sets of crest decals have stood up much better than the originals (heavier, mind 😉 )

brian2510
    Free Member

Bloody auto spell my mistake, I have emailed them hopefully have some new decals coming my way

Thanks again for all your info

Brian

craig24
    Free Member

Anyone have difficulty contacting slik? I message them via the contact form on Sunday but no response yet.

robgclarkson
    Free Member

yeah, don’t message them i think the “contact” button is broken… just email them: info@slikgraphics.com

it’s what i did recently, they seem very fast to respond to that….

craig24
    Free Member

Cheers Rob, they look spot on!

iain1775
    Free Member

Aligned with tyre logos perfectly, which did you do first, sticker rims or put on tyres? 🙂

robgclarkson
    Free Member

😆

tyres on with old logos… old logos removed and then new logos applied precisely, one at a time! good god i was nervous, imagine the ribbing i’d have received if i’d got it wrong!!! 😳

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Jeezus they have done you a favour falling off.

Those Stans graphics are not the worst in MTB history but they look like they were designed in Windows 95 MS Paint, leave-em black 8)

Dango
    Free Member

SLIK for me too (flow ex)

brian2510
    Free Member

I Have ordered mine hopefully they will arrive within the next few days they look spot on.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Stans ztr arch ex rim stickers’ is closed to new replies.