Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Stans Flow With Pro 2 Evo Wheel sets (eBay)
  • Shepdon
    Free Member

Hi
    Has anyone on here bought any of the above wheel sets from one of the custom wheel builders on ebay, there appears to be a few on there and I was just wondering how good they.
    From what I can see the only variation between the companies build spec’s are the spokes, what are the best spokes to specify?

Any info will be much appreciated

jonk

Is it ‘fastpartsforbikes’ selling them?

Shepdon
    Free Member

Yes that’s one of them

jonk

Avoid that seller its dave hinde in disguise search on here for dave hinde and how crap his service is

footflaps

Ah yes, that seller – you’re more likely to receive a 10 year old Shimano Hub with no bearings, 6 bent coat hangers and a rusty rim from an old shopping bike…

bruneep

Try The bike chain few £ more but I’m sure you’ll have no probs with them.

zilog6128

I bought 2 sets of hope hoops from fastpartsforbikes before I knew of his illustrious history. after reading all the hate, I wouldn’t use him again but I have to say both wheelsets were brand new, performed great and were bargains (£295 BIN & £225 auction)

Gnnr

try http://www.cycle-world.co.uk Chris offered me a very good deal on Hope Hoops + Flows, saving my pennies for them.

Seems like a all-round good STW trader too.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Stans Flow With Pro 2 Evo Wheel sets (eBay)’ is closed to new replies.