Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Stanford – Cricket content
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Looks like the SEC have finally caught up with the crook!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Never liked him. Din’t like his face, or his slimy attempts to touch other mens’ wives’ bottoms.

Dirty greasy bastard.

tang
    Free Member

waving his cash around, helicopters at lords. the thing that got me was how the cash talks and people go running. good riddance. now the IPL…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

The ECB really were utter muppets in falling for this. Did no one do any REAL due diligence on this crook?

tang
    Free Member

cash, or the promise of it, does strange things. for me the whole thing was an utter travesty of what cricket is. i play with aristocratic proper toffers, village green teams, my family in the W.I. and many street games in India every year. stanford has no place with any of them.

Lanesra
    Free Member

We (the hedge fund I worked for) were given the “opportunity” to invest in Stanford’s bank in 2006, after an investigation we politely told him to get ****.

There will be more of this coming in the next few months, a couple closer to home…

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Never trust a banker

BigDummy
    Free Member

Are we objecting to the running of a gigantic ponzi scheme and the buying of the government of a carribbean island to facillitate fraud and tax evasion, or to the vulgarisation of cricket by a megalomaniac, or both?

Lanesra
    Free Member

Worst case scenario out of all this is the far left will get into power then we’ll all be ****

andym
    Free Member

Worst case scenario out of all this is the far left will get into power then we’ll all be ****

Oh come on. Surely the worst case is that the whole England team goes off to get rich playing in India?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Stanford – Cricket content’ is closed to new replies.