Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Stag tour research
  • scotton
    Free Member

Hello,
    I am a post-graduate student at London Metropolitan university. I am looking into the ways the stag party has developed in recent years and in particular looking at the the increase in stag tourism and the association between this and paying for sexual services. I am therefore seeking to interview men who have paid for sexual services when on a stag tour abroad. Participants will remain anonymous and no one will be able to identify you in the research. Interviews will take place by telephone at a time that is convenient for you. The interview will last about 20 – 30 minutes. If you would like to be involved, or would like further information on the research and the interview process before deciding, please contact Sarah on dissertationresearch2012@gmail.com. Alternatively please call 07879 294 879 on Thursdays or Fridays between the hours of 1pm and 5.30pm to take part. More info can be found here: http://stagtourresearch.blogspot.co.uk/.
    Many thanks for your time.
    Sarah

druidh
    Free Member

Well, I guess it’s more original than another SurveyMonkey request…

seavers
    Free Member

So this is your first post here Sarah, welcome to the forum. Would you like to buy an Orange 5? I may or may not be open to receiving sexual services in payment for the bike. It all depends on the photo you will undoubtedly be uploading to your profile.

sparkyspice
    Free Member

This sounds like an attempt by my wife to find out what really happened in Vegas.
    Sorry love, tour rules apply.

scotton
    Free Member

I promise I’m not your wife, just a curious student. Though I would commend any wife who went to these lengths to find out. Let me know if you change your mind…
    Participants can also do the research by google chat for super anonymity if they prefer.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Wow I bet that would be some interesting research! There are a few celebs out there you should tap up 😉 sorry I’m not male and not married so can’t help!

swedishmatt
    Free Member

I wonder if the name of the forum somehow caused the post?

I do feel slightly nervy showing the name of the website “Singletrack” in the office. Do people perhaps think I’m on a dating site? Hmm!

Scamper
    Free Member

Certainly beats taking mud samples on the Isle of Skye in winter as post grad research.

DezB
    Free Member

do the research by google chat for super anonymity if they prefer.

I dunno whether to laugh or cry.

swedishmatt
    Free Member

DezB – Member
    do the research by google chat for super anonymity if they prefer.

I dunno whether to laugh or cry.
    🙂

tonyd

It never occurred to me that singletrackworld might infer a dating site, no wonder my missus is looking over my shoulder a lot!

Helios
    Free Member

I promise I’m not your wife, just a curious student.

I wish my wife was more curious…

benslow
    Free Member

I promise I’m not your wife, just a curious student.

Ooooohhh …

😆

tracknicko
    Free Member

is this for real then? which uni?

swedishmatt
    Free Member

London Metropolitan university, OP.

tonyd

This thread has the potential to be shut down very quickly.

OP – you do realise that this forum is largely populated by frustrated middle aged keyboard warriors who just happen to ride bikes? I don’t hold out much hope that you’ll get any sensible responses 🙂

Edit: Actually, having thought for a moment I suspect you do realise that this forum is largely populated by frustrated middle aged keyboard warriors who just happen to ride bikes, hence your supposition that we all pay for sexual gratification whilst on tour.

I’m still not convinced you’ll get any sense, but well done for trying!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

surely some mistake?

Rubber_Buccaneer

I am engaged to be married, what funding is available for this research?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

This sounds like an attempt by my wife

It really does sound like an attempt at finding something out by someone.

scotton
    Free Member

I’ve posted it in a range of forums. I realise this isn’t an obvious place but it’s good to advertise to a range of people rather to make assumptions about who likely participants are. Thanks for your responses.

peterfile
    Free Member

I’ve never paid for “sexual services”, but I’d be more than happy to discuss sex with you on the phone.

I just call that number, yeah?

finbar
    Free Member

Certainly beats taking mud samples on the Isle of Skye in winter as post grad research.

Interviewing men who pay for sex? Er, i’d rather stick with the mud samples…

zokes
    Free Member

I long for the time it was me taking the mud samples. These days I just get to shuffle numbers around and write papers whilst someone else gets to go digging

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Stag tour research’ is closed to new replies.