Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Stag Do…..what to do to the groom on the night?
  • Pook

He’s asked for no strippers, dwarves, fancy dress. Which i will respect. But what can we do to him on the night to give us some sport?

kimbers

Signed a mate up to do a charity fun run the next day. Got all his colleagues , family etcto sponsor him… So he had no choice the next morning with the hangover from hell but to do the run dressed in his ballerina outfit we provided as he’s raised £100s…

wrightyson
    Free Member

I warned all comers that if they tried anything it would end in tears or a kick off. Is the groom OK with possible humiliation.

bruk

Various stag dos have had a few pranks. We plastercasted a pint pot into one grooms arm/hand. That worked quite well. Wearing a white boiler suit with targets and the tag line ‘ Bummer of a birthmark Hal’ at a paintball do was quite painful too.

T shirt and a pen to get as many girls signatures and pecks on the cheek also worked well and the groom did seem to enjoy it a lot!

thegreatape
    Free Member

Make him wee sitting down.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Kick him in the ballsack

theotherjonv

LOL at the fun run idea.

dknwhy

Make his life a misery until he dies by ensuring he gets married 😉

Xylene
    Free Member

are stag does not just a throw back to when it was a big deal to get married?

Ambrose

On a bothy trip in Mid Wales I met a group of 4x4s, on a Stag Do trip. I got chatting to them and asked about the rather distinctive lead vehicle.

It seems that prior to the trip all the vehicles were prepped and serviced. However, unbeknownst to the stag the rest of the party had all chipped in to customise his Landy, including the LED love toys mounted left right and centre and the fluorescent pink paintjob.

He took it well it seemed.

Drac

are stag does not just a throw back to when it was a big deal to get married?

When did stop being one?

Mugboo

Nowt, just have fun, leave that nonsense to rugby players.

rOcKeTdOg

i went mountain biking on mine

mrsfry
    Free Member

Make sure nothing bad happens to him. The reason a ‘Best Man’ role exist is to stand in for the groom in case he goes missing. The best man has to marry the bride (Google Fact)

breadcrumb

Let him have a good night?

It’s now a bit of a tradition that the stag has to dress up for the journey to the stag do. So sober to start with, with a train journey ahead.

Leaves the night free to have a good time.

dannybgoode

+1 to just going out and enjoying the night. No need for sport. The fact I knew there would be no nonsense meant I could relax and enjoy the night also.

bigad40
    Free Member

Discgolf! Like golf with Frisbees.
    Dress your stag accordingly.
    A drink at each hole for loser and stag.
    British disc golf association has a course directory.

matt_outandabout

No real advice for the night, other than the best stag do’s are fun not nasty.

A week before however, turn up at his and watch this…. 😉

hora
    Free Member

Why not take him to a stripbar on Canal Street?

Stedlocks
    Free Member

Strip him and gaffer tape a blow up doll to him, to hide his ‘dignity’ :0)

binners

He’s asked for no strippers, dwarves, fancy dress.

If that was any of my mates, they wouldn’t be dumb enough to list what they didn’t want in the first place, because they know full well that would go on the top of the list of things they most definitely would be getting.

So strippers, dwarves, and fancy dress it is then 😀

monkeychild
    Free Member

Strip him naked and let him get arrested by a bunch of coppers lacking a sense of humour. Worked on mine lol

Cougar

Discgolf! Like golf with Frisbees.

I’ve just got back from a stag do. One of the activities was Foot Golf; basically what it sounds like, a 9-hole golf course with half-metre wide holes and footballs.

Given that the last time any of us kicked a football we were in short pants, it quickly got renamed “Thud Oh For F***’s Sake.”

slimjim78
    Free Member

I ended up dressed as a nurse, chained to a pole in a lap dancing club in Kraków whilst my ‘friends’ paid 2 beautiful strippers to whip me with belts. The bruises literally lasted months.
    I saw things that night that I never expect to see again. It was absolutely awesome.

Cougar

So strippers, dwarves, and fancy dress it is then

Can you get a dwarf stripper in fancy dress?

I don’t know if it’s just age or the sort of mates I have, but I’ve never really got the pranking thing. You hear horror stories of people being handcuffed naked on a boat to Norway and I just think, I wouldn’t do that to someone I didn’t like let alone a mate. Most of the stags I’ve been on involved some sort of action and adventure during the day (the aforementioned T.O.F.F.S. yesterday along with hovercraft driving and off-road buggies), a curry in the evening and then enough alcohol to kill the entire United States Marine Corps. Top day and night, fun was had by all, it was fab to catch up with old friends I’ve not seen in far too long, and no-one got violated by howler monkeys. (Of which we saw quite a few in Leeds centre.)

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Stag Do…..what to do to the groom on the night?’ is closed to new replies.