Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • stag do accomodation advice around sheffield and yorkshire
  • Pete.Crawforth
    Free Member

hi

I’m hoping you lot can help me out.

im trying to sort out our mates stag do and we’re having trouble sorting out the accommodation.
    we’re all based in sheffield and have sorted out a day of activities at an adventure center near thirsk and we cant work out where will be best to stay. the stag would prefer to go camping, but finding a campsite that will let 10 guys on as a group i suspect is going to be a little tricky.
    does anyone know of any sites around that arent exactly ‘family camping and caravaning’ sites which would let us on and there not really be any risk of us annoying any neighbors! not saying we are exactly rowdy just we cant be arsed with causing any hassle. plus may even let us set up a bit of a campfire.

also if anyone knows of any alternatives such as any camping barns or cottages which have a good courtyard type area which we could all sit around in during the evening.

our best plan is to come all the way back to edale and camp here but that will be a bit of a mission.

cheers

pete

Pete.Crawforth
    Free Member

bump

montylikesbeer

try here studfold farm

or here

scarhouse

both are east dales so might work

TheFlyingOx

If you’re coming all the way back from Thirsk, how about here: http://www.thorpe-bunk.co.uk/pondside.html?

My mate hired this one for his 18th, so I have it on good authority they don’t mind a bit of revelry.

Pete.Crawforth
    Free Member

cheers these am waiting for them to answer their phone!

anybody know of any good camp sites?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘stag do accomodation advice around sheffield and yorkshire’ is closed to new replies.