Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • St Antonin-Noble-Val, Tarne et Garone, France
  • martinwilly
    Free Member

Has anybody ridden here? I’m off there for a holiday again. I know the road riding is wonderful but, apart from one utterly wonderful singletrack descent/climb between St Antonin and St Sabine, I’ve never found any mountain biking.

Can anybody enlighten me?

whytetrash

Gorgeous there fella, my folks lived there for years, never did any MTB though (only had an old winter hack there) but lots of interesting looking trails going off the roads to explore…have fun.. and check out the sports shops for cheapo fox kit!

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Last time I was there I saw a large group, perhaps 20 French guys riding trails there. Might be worth Googling for a VTT club there. The trails, I saw weren’t waymarked. Local knowedge is the best way forward to get the most out of a place like that.

martinwilly
    Free Member

Thank you chaps. Yes, it’s bloody beautiful there. I’ve spent many happy hours cruising about on the road bike but, like you two, I’ve seen groups of mtbers popping out here and there and I’ve seen trails disapprearing off.

Good shout, I’ll have a kite round for a VTT club. I think when I looked before I did find a guy who’d posted gps routes. But I don’t got gps.

Thanks again.

Martin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘St Antonin-Noble-Val, Tarne et Garone, France’ is closed to new replies.