Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • SSWC 2010. It was pretty good.
  • alexathome
    Free Member

The weather was good and the trails were very good. Maybe it was verging on the bit too organised tho, if there is such a thing, some of the charm of other SS events was a bit lacking, maybe due to the size? I guess with almost a 1000 people it kinda had to be. I’m not convinced that the stratagy for starting the race was the best, unless you were a local.

Still, i’m going to the party now and off to ride the trails again in the morning while drinking less beer.

Brainflex

I thuoght the nascar style rolling start was a good idea for the numbers involved.

shaggy

Looks like it was a great event. Will have an come an bother you another time!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    gil_

…Prize giving

People got prizes and went home happy but all a bit…standard

Was it me or did it just drag on a bit, maybe I just needed more beer

Start…

Not really what I was hoping for but I guess trying to mix up 1000 bikes would take some doing

Fun to see the “wannabe” fasts trying to get out of the ring into the walking queue for the first hill, maybe slighlty too big an entry as the route usually runs around 300-400

Don’t take the above as critism, excellent event and amazing route, all credit to all the guys in the background making all the extra effort

See you all in Ireland 😛

Haribo
    Free Member

kid bike racing!!!!!!

dragged a bit 😯 yes you should have drunk more and stoked a tandem of doom around a field with your pssed mate, drunk to much and felt sick on the start line did some riding and then repeat.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘SSWC 2010. It was pretty good.’ is closed to new replies.