Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • SSEC – Espania pour pavour – Anyone going with a van?
  • Flashy
    Free Member

A bit of a long shot, but there are a few of us from Bristol hoping to go but the cost of flying the bikes out is a lot. Is there anyone driving down with spare space for 2 / 3 bikes, happy to contribute towards fuel….

singlecrack
    Free Member

Thinking about it …but still can’t find much info on it …….is there a web site ??

Flashy
    Free Member

I couldn’t find one. There’s a wee bit of info on the Belgium site…..

Flashy
    Free Member

and I think the date is the 12th 13th and 14th April……….at St Gregori, Catulunia

flashes
    Free Member

bring out your vans……………………

charliedontsurf

http://ssec13.blogspot.com.es/?m=1

Pre registration is open.

I might be cycling down.

MrSparkle

You’re a big lad Charlie, fancy riding a few bikes down to help these lads out?

On a serious note anybody flying there and riding to the venue then be aware there is no left luggage at Girona airport for your bike bags. Think on.

charliedontsurf

I am considering euro star to Avignon, with no need for a bike bag, then 300 miles across the Pyrenees to the race, 250 back along the med on the way out.

The train fare is almost £300.

Riding down would be great but getting home with a bike is awkward.

MrSparkle

There’s a race??!! ;0)

matthewlhome
    Free Member

Have just been looking at flights for this. Went to girona a couple of years ago – beautiful city and got instant approval from the wife for this event.. Only trouble is Ryanair not quite as cheap,as they were. Currently looking at over 400 for three of us just on flights. Shame as its my birthday weekend too 🙁

Need to do more research ( or earn some extra brass)

joeegg
    Free Member

Something just over £400 for 3 of you with bikes is cheap.
    Try driving down from Calais and paying the diesel and tolls.Far more expensive,boring,and time consuming.
    You could go Portsmouth to Santander or Bilbao but the ferry charges are really steep.

matthewlhome
    Free Member

I know it’s pretty good, but last trip to Girona was the 99p Ryanair flights. Shows how long it is since I have flown…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘SSEC – Espania pour pavour – Anyone going with a van?’ is closed to new replies.