Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • SSEC content ….. Glove give away ….
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

got a pair of gloves at the prize giving at SSEC. large red Endura full montys.

despite fitting in the "do they fit" test – the finger next to my thumb is exhibiting a case of mortons finger and they aint comfy to ride in at all for me … so rather than leave them in the bottom of my drawer or selling them (which isnt really on given the spirit of the event) i thought id pass them on but only to a worthy party …

so I want to see your photos of your skanky dirty holey worn gloves with your user name on a bit of paper in the shot – dont want people trawling the net for skanky gloves 😉 most needy of the gloves will be decided on friday evening.

sheldona
    Free Member

Nice thought Trailrat!

TheSwede
    Free Member

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    singlespeedstu

Is the rest of those gloves on the tarmac near Winchcombe Swede?

Along with half your arm skin. 😯

yunki
    Free Member

The Swede FTW… hands down… surely?

trail_rat
    Free Member

thats a bad pun yunki 😉

i was thinking – yes those are crashed but im looking for worn out smelly mank gloves 😉

mboy
    Free Member

but im looking for worn out smelly mank gloves

I can tell you that knowing The Swede, those are worn out smelly and mank gloves… They're that worn out cos he wears them "surfing the net" at night looking for "interesting" ladies on which to oggle! Hence why the palm has now worn through… 😉

igm

I've got some seriously knackered old Fox Sierra gloves but it'll take me all day to get a photo on here, so send them to someone else.

I'm not racing – not even on 'tinterweb, not even for gloves.

They do look nice though

sofaking
    Free Member

thew swede could afford new gloves if he didnt spend all his house keeping on new dresses.

TheSwede
    Free Member

Cheers sailor boy. Oh and they may have been crashed in but they had never been washed and check out the bogies on the fluffy bits.

psling
    Free Member

Those gloves haven't got crash damage, those are his 'pleasuring' mitts and have been well used… 😯

TheSwede
    Free Member

A firm foresters grip on my ass you've got there pete. I wondered why my fish nets had the back side ripped out of them in the morning.

psling
    Free Member

My hand is firmly in my pocket, you can tell by the bulge it's making.

trail_rat
    Free Member

one entry – looking like the swede might be out in the lead – likely giving them back to the guy that chucked them at me in the first place haha

TheSwede
    Free Member

Mmwwwhhahaha. Mine all mine 🙂

trail_rat
    Free Member

Swede email me your address and ill sort the gloves out when i get back of holidays ….posting this from my mobile in my 'camper' van (loosest possibly justification there ) at a popular riding location in scotchland …..Back home next monday.

TheSwede
    Free Member

Sweeeet. No rush 😉

flippinheckler
    Free Member

I think the guy behind you liked you in that dress he looks like he's admiring your arse! 😆

tazzymtb

I wondered why my fish nets had the back side ripped out of them in the morning.

erm……that was me, sorry…..and you thought you were just "saddle sore" on sunday 😉

TheSwede
    Free Member

Ooh you are awful, but I like you X

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘SSEC content ….. Glove give away ….’ is closed to new replies.