Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • SS frame for £300 ish?
  • Tom83

Looking to get myself a SS frame, currently using a prince albert, but I fancy getting a proper SS frame.

With merlins 10% i can get a Sanderson Soloist for £265, which seems a good deal, but does anyone know of any other frames that are a worth a look for a similar price?

Cheers,

Tom

gonetothehills
    Free Member

On One Scandal (if you want Alu) for £235 or go a bit more for the Whippet that’s £400. Soloist is nice at that money though.

So saying, I couldn’t ever really tell much difference between 853 and On One’s steel frames, so you could always get an Inbred for £165 and be very happy, I’m sure. Daft deals on them at the moment too.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Dialled Love/Hate…

Fantastic fun…

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

+1 for the Scandal. Comfy, light, fast.

c9tln
    Free Member

pipedream sirius is a good option.

swiss
    Free Member

decade virsa works for me

rp16v
    Free Member

+1 for the soloist very under rated frame and sooo happy with mine

Digger90
    Free Member

Cotic Simple?

I have a medium in near new condition for £300 posted.

Email in profile if interested.

sm500
    Free Member

On one ss frame have a nice one for sale 80 plus postage, mail me an email will post some pics to you if interested. cheers

steve_b77
    Free Member

Genesis iO is freekin awesum man

dickie
    Free Member

Voodoo Wanga – full bike with rigid carbon forks & UST wheel set £400 (no brakes) Search classified or look in my profile activity.

paulrockliffe
    Free Member

The Carbon 456 is available with slidey dropouts as the dropouts are bolted onto the frame. Good deals at the moment for £400 for the frame plus various bits.

Tom83

Cheers for the replies guys. Looking to buy new, but thanks for all the offers.

I’ve been ummin and aaaring over the carbon 456, bit more than i wanted to spend, but would be so light as a single speed.

Decisions, decisions!

dickie
    Free Member

New Scandal is out in Feb/march with swoppable drop-outs.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘SS frame for £300 ish?’ is closed to new replies.