Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • SRAM X0 twist shifters – What grips do people use with them?
  • Digger90
    Free Member

I don't know if they come with grips or not when bought new – what grips do you use?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Cut down normal ones. Cheap rubber on one bike and ergons on another. You can get short grips but thats what I did. Sram rocket twisties if it makes any difference,

hamishthecat
    Free Member

I'm going to try some foam grips cut down as the difference in thickness between the twist bit and the rest of the grips makes my hands ache after a while.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

ODI do a 90mm Lock On version of the Ruffian, Rogue and Yeti.

I use the Yeti version on the bike that's running Gripshift.

swiss
    Free Member

sram sell grips to go with the grips shift, nice soft grip they are to. chain reaction sell them

onandon
    Free Member

I used to cut down grips then started to use road bike bar tape.
    for me, it works far better and you can do a few layers if required

njee20
    Free Member

I've just fitted some Bontrager Race X Lite foam ones cut down, and they're exactly the right diameter. Light, and cheap too, perfect.

JamesP
    Free Member

ESI grips – chunky. Just started to be imported into the UK. Have some black ones on my race bike. One grip does both sides. Exactly the same diameter and but up real well against the shifter. Apply with water and no slipping 🙂

YoungDaveriley
    Free Member

Lizard Skins short ones for me.Used cut down Ritchey foam grips,which can't be beat for comfort,but they began to deteriorate once I'd modified them.

Mal-ec
    Free Member

ODI Yeti's

psychle
    Free Member

90mm ODI Rogues…

I bought mine second hand, but they came with some SRAM grips – which were too long. I'm now using a short lock-on grip.

rootes1

Ergon for gripshift, if you are running 1×9 then go for Ergon rohloff

VanHalen

i use cut down lock ons from the cheapest supplier.

actually no i`ve got dmr zip grips atm. (they are crap) will go back to option 1 when i can be arsed.

i dont use X0 gripshift but something much cheaper and older – sachs wavey.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘SRAM X0 twist shifters – What grips do people use with them?’ is closed to new replies.