Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Sram X0 supposed 'never lose' port cover
  • neilneilorangepeel
    Free Member

Morning all,

Does anyone know where I can get a spare port cover for my Sram X0 twist shifter? Mine has broken off at it’s hinge after only being opened twice in four years.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

there’s a very comprehensive set of exploded diagrams with part numbers in the SRAM website (look in the dealer section). get the correct part number and get your local SRAM dealer to order it

then be prepared to wait

and wait

and wait

and then be shocked by the price

mintimperial

Yeah mine snapped off after a couple of months too, bit annoying. No idea where you get replacements from, though, sorry. Probably a question for the distributor, please do post it up if you find a source.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

i should say if it’s a small part and SRAM see it as a common fault they tend to really help you out ie free

mrblobby
    Free Member

Prices are ridiculous. I think I paid about 15 quid for a replacement adjuster knob for a juicy 7 a while back. A pretty small part, and they’d replaced the old plastic one with a metal one so it must be a known issue. Grr!

Sorry, not very helpful in the context of this thread, just fancied a rant.

neilneilorangepeel
    Free Member

Thanks for your help all. I have had a look at the expolded diagram in the spares list, and it would seem as though it comes with the Gear Indicator Kit. I’ll get on to Sram on Monday and see what happens. If I find out anything interesting I’ll let you know. 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Sram X0 supposed 'never lose' port cover’ is closed to new replies.