Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • SRAM Warranty Turnaround Time
  • makkag
    Free Member

Ola anyone with experiance of Sram turnaround time for forks ?

LBS say i have a valid warranty claim on the Reba’s i got from them and will return them for me, for a new cartridge.

The Mechanic said its a week turnaround but im off to Morzine on june the 12th and am not sure i want to risk there being any issues – Forks are ridable internal spring has gone so just wont lock out so niggaly issue really, would have been nice for the climbs but can live without.

So from experiance wait till i come back or slap them in after the weekend ride ?

Thoughts

Wibble89
    Free Member

Ask the shop to phone Fishers and check what the turn around is like at the moment, say that you need the forks for your holiday. Decide from information given.

My boxxers took about a week to be warrantied in January, they could be busier this time of year but may rush it through if necessary.

steveh

June 12th should be no problem at all, they’ve been under a week with doing things for me. Just make sure the shop know there’s a deadline and you’ll be after something else to use if they’re not back for any reason.

makkag
    Free Member

Thanks for the responses – bit more confidence now – will whip em off after sundays outing and take em in !

Deveron53
    Free Member

They’ve always been lightning fast, same day service most times. The two weak links in the chain are the shop itself and the courier from shop to Fishers and from Fishers to shop!

Northwind

Turnaround on my Lyriks was extremely good, they posted back out on the day they arrived (Paul’s then sat on them for a week though)

Having a bit of a mare with a part for my Revs though, apparently it’s a part that never ever ever goes wrong and so they don’t bother to hold stock.

Pauly

Current turnaround once forks reach SRAMTech is approx 24 hours.

Deveron53 hit the nail on the head.

z1ppy

Unless they haven’t the parts in, just waited a month for parts. Not a complaint
    , just might be worth ringing 1st, as I may have just been really unlucky

nickegg
    Free Member

Turnaround is very fast.

I removed and sent of a customers forks on Thursday and they were back here yseterday. Far quicker than Mojo’s current 2 week lead time!

jedi

ask for joe carter at sram. awesome service

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘SRAM Warranty Turnaround Time’ is closed to new replies.