Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • SRAM Torque Caps on Hope
  • scotroutes

Thanks to the lovely folk at SRAM, we now have another option for front axle fittings. I have a set of Rebas with Torque Cap milling and a Hope Pro 2 Evo hub. Other than the very slightly more fiddly wheel fitting issue, am I missing out on something by using the ordinary Hope 15mm end caps rather than the Torque Cap versions?

benpinnick

I have some on my Hopes – they are big and I cant tell any difference stiffness wise TBH, but they do make fitting the wheel easier, so Iwould get some just for that reason alone!

SirHC

Doubt you will notice the difference in stifness, you will notice its a PITA to line the wheel up in the dropouts.

hatter

A few wheel brands have tested them, they make Zero difference so long as your axles’s done up properly.

clubby

I persevered for a few months but it was a right royal PITA every time the bike came out of the car. The hope torque adapters were well worth the money.

scotroutes

Front wheel rarely comes off the bike so the PITA factor is small. Still, might be worth sourcing a set….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘SRAM Torque Caps on Hope’ is closed to new replies.