• This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by dab.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Sram shifter clamps – (How much!!!!??? Content)
  • billytinkle
    Free Member

I’ve got a pair of 10 speed X9 shifters, but no bar clamps for them. Is it possible to get these without paying more than I did for the shifters?!!

Running Deore disk brakes if it helps find a cheap alternative to the quite ridiculous prices I’ve found so far!

st

I might still have a spare one, if you get stuck email me (in profile) and I’ll check. It’d get you halfway at least.

russell20
    Free Member

Think i payed £6.99 for discrete clamps from chain reaction

Northwind

Last I looked they were pricey- I lost all of mine after fitting matchmaker clamps then had to convert back! But quite a few people are less incompetent and are left with spares that they can sell so try the classifieds.

Baznav
    Free Member

Sure I’ve got some.

billytinkle
    Free Member

The cheap ones on CRC are all sold out – not surprised considering the price everywhere else!

The fact they are so expensive means I’ll change my plans. They weren’t essential for my current build, I’ll just stick with what I’ve got.

Thanks for the help.

legend
    Free Member

On a similar note, anyone know where I can get ‘normal’ Shimano mounts so that I can ditch my I-spec one??

hammyuk
    Free Member

Try ukbikestore.co.uk

dab

Billy tinkle
    I have a brand new pair of silver sram clamps that I don’t need since going shimano
    £16posted for the pair

E mail in my profile
    D

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Sram shifter clamps – (How much!!!!??? Content)’ is closed to new replies.