Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • SRAM Road Discs recall (mainly CXbikes with discs) Update
  • bikebouy
    Free Member

This morning I received a mail from SRAM (as I’d redg’d my bike on the scheme for Discs replacement on my TCXAdv) stating that they are about to get underway the replacement of the current Discs and put on 2015 issue Discs as replacement for the recalled ones.

There is a process to follow but in essance you’ll need to contact the Dealer where you bought the bike from and let them have the serial number on the bottom of the caliper.

Estimated delivery starts early May15
    HTH

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Interesting, so did you get BB7’s as a replacement when you handed in the dodgy ones?

bikebouy
    Free Member

Nah, have been using the originals (I know I shouldn’t have but hey, I’ve not died yet) I’ve not used the bike much because of this issue, but have used it on occasion. Clearly it’s been fine but I am looking forward to the new 2015 set they stick on..
    😀

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

OK, I’ve been wondering what their “over and above” replacement policy was going to be.

Simply handing out 2015 one’s seems a little too easy as well as very late for an issue that was raised 6+ months ago.

I was thinking that the secondhand BB7 market would be flooded when you guys got your new stuff.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘SRAM Road Discs recall (mainly CXbikes with discs) Update’ is closed to new replies.