Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Sram Patriot rear mech…Mmmmmmmm
  • jonnyvegas
    Free Member

Its ok DUDE…….LOL

jonnyvegas
    Free Member

Enoughs enough now.

BORING me im off……

racing_ralph
    Free Member

Thank **** for that – has he gone yet?

ronniebiggs
    Free Member

INT THAT RALPH I PRICK, just been looking at the thread and what all the fuss about, some who like to ride and keep on doing so thats all, your a SAD lot…..?:deadhorse:

racing_ralph
    Free Member

shut up, mate of jonny per chance!!

epicsteve
    Free Member

mate of jonny per chance!!

Bum chum perhaps?

racing_ralph
    Free Member

aimed at whom?

KINGTUT
    Free Member

What a cockend.

You really own / have owned some shit bikes JV, did you ever flog that cracked Rush?

racing_ralph
    Free Member

whats the best bike you have had jv? out of interest?

jonnyvegas
    Free Member

Havent you got nothing better to do with you sad lifes than hunt thro my history on STW HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA..

You all need to get a proper LIFE fellas,calm down a tad,or just BACK OFF !

'You really own / have owned some shit bikes JV, did you ever flog that cracked Rush?'

whats the best bike you have had jv? out of interest?

WHY ? So you can bully me saying its shit LOL..
    i build bikes I have rode & tried out 1st,not like all you lemmings following THE TREND ! for the sake of it like …

Trek EX8 best bike i had if you must know til the swing arm snapped above the disc mounts then got a 2009 replacement then sold it.. as just give things 1 chance.

LOL On here your not allowed YOUR own opinion on things the minute you start speaking out the STW GANG get you…Slag you off,throw abuse at you hoping you'll just take it like a sad get

WHO DO you think you all are …Stupid little gits,your all 50p millionaires !!!

Keep doing what you all do soooooooooooooooooooooooooo well …

When you find something..PLEASE let me know

ronniebiggs
    Free Member

guys like you stick together bum together, i bet your still **** and your mates watch you, freak?, and no i dont know jonny,now i see some one called jonny has run off with your gay friend and just because you put on a few lbs eh thats it,

jonnyvegas
    Free Member

epicsteve..
    Your all the inbreed BUMMERS on here sticking up for each other like your all in love…

Speak your own mind you set of batty lemmings….

racing_ralph
    Free Member

#
    ronnie biggs – Member

guys like you stick together bum together, i bet your still **** and your mates watch you, freak?, and no i dont know jonny,now i see some one called jonny has run off with your gay friend and just because you put on a few lbs eh thats it,
    Posted 9 minutes ago # Report-Post

PMSL – wtf does that actually mean? **** all!!

racing_ralph
    Free Member

rofl

ronniebiggs
    Free Member

just why are you picking on the lad ffs

ronniebiggs
    Free Member

thats it you are a ****

ronniebiggs
    Free Member

W@NKER RALPH

ronniebiggs
    Free Member

WE SHOULD GET TOGETHER AND SEE WHOS THE MAN RALPHIE

tazzymtb

ohhhh it's so nice to see singltrack get back to it's normal high standard of keyboard warrior-itis. It'll be offers of a fight at playtime emailed to people soon 🙄

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

We're overdue a thunderstorm. Poor Johnny's split himself right down the middle and has become another nationwide league celebrity. The poor boy's gone ga-ga.

retro83
    Free Member

if glupton was here he would **** you all up , then write an essay about it

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

<ahhghh sh1t he may just be right, maybe I should get a life, I've a copy of To Kill A Mockingbird to read, I never read it at school like everyone else seemed to and it's its 50th anniversary or something, instead I've just read the arguments or not even really arguments, more like, vicious vitriol of some imbiciles on STW, plus now my glass of wine is empty, and I can't even figure out whether to have another or have a nightcap, maybe a cognac or an armagnac> *wanders off to the kitchen*

PJM1974
    Free Member

*ducks out of the way of flailing Marzocchi Bombers*

sc-xc

ronnie biggs – Member
    WE SHOULD GET TOGETHER AND SEE WHOS THE MAN RALPHIE

anyone who offers anyone else out on the internet, is not very hard in real life.

If you disagree with that, I'll kick yer **** heads in.

tazzymtb

WE SHOULD GET TOGETHER AND SEE WHO'S THE MAN RALPHIE

is it just me or does this seem to be a homoerotic come on? Maybe ronnie is actually rather taken with RR and is just just too shy to express it properly 😉

Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)

The topic ‘Sram Patriot rear mech…Mmmmmmmm’ is closed to new replies.