Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • SRAM Hydro Road Brakes – Officially Rubbish…
  • boblo
    Free Member

Road hydros all recalled:

SRAM Recall

paulosoxo
    Free Member

If you’re affected by this recall, it’s recommended that you stop using the product

I’d imagine that NOT being able to stop, using this product is the whole reason for the recall.

mrmo
    Free Member

they are avids what do you expect?

Onzadog
    Free Member

Very clever Paul. That caused an MAS.

But of a shame really. I love the idea of road discs and they’re thin on the ground as it is.

Brother_Will
    Free Member

Early adopters in recall shock!

dja25
    Free Member

It doesn’t say they’re ‘all’ recalled, if you read the article properly. My set are fine thankfully

wwaswas

My set are fine thankfully

‘for now’ 😉

Onzadog
    Free Member

dja25, really interested in hearing your thoughts on them. Very interested in a bike with a set. Are you on hrd or hrr?

boblo
    Free Member

I haven’t time to forensically inspect recall notices for leamings errrm suckers errrm early adopters. Too busy riding my BB7’s into the ground 🙂

Onzadog
    Free Member

Hey, don’t give early adoptors a hard time. Everyone benefits from their sacrifice.

dja25
    Free Member

I’ve got discs – haven’t actually bolted them to a frame yet though, will soon

mrmo
    Free Member

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/tech/bikes/129676/1/sram-red-22-hrr-groupset.html

Test update
    As we went to press, the front caliper had started to develop a little play in the single pivot. This allows each arm to move slightly and it would have gone unnoticed but for the vibration that occurred under specific brake loads that caused it to vibrate slightly.

….

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘SRAM Hydro Road Brakes – Officially Rubbish…’ is closed to new replies.