Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • SRAM eagle jockey wheel replacements????
  • oscillatewildly
    Free Member

any ideas who makes them? or if I can get the original ones? don’t want to be paying daft money for them, quite happy with the plastic ones, could just do with some new ones

my google skills have failed me so far……

simondbarnes

They’re available from any shop with a Zyrofisher account. Part # RDP8103000 £64 rrp (which IMO is bonkers money)

fathomer

You could always get those Kogel ones over there —->> 😀

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

You can use any jokey wheels in them. I use Deore in my XX1 mech. It works exactly the same 🙂

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

64 quid?!?!?! What the hell the 11 speed official ones are 19 quid they are only a 2 teeth bigger

Haha sam those ones look sickkkkkkkk ill get deep in the pocket for them

No aftermarket brand ones anywhere?

Looks like ill be running ninja star throwers then in a few months time

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

You can use any jokey wheels in them. I use Deore in my XX1 mech. It works exactly the same

So if i get some xx1 11 speed they should work? I thought the 12 speed eagle had a 14t one and narrow wide on the profile?

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

They do have the profile, but when I swapped mine as I noticed they are worn, it literally makes no difference – shifts the same, no issues.

It was months ago now, put them in & forgot about it. I was going to get round to changing them, but there isn’t any point. Wouldn’t even worry about the number of teeth. doesn’t make any difference IME.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

Thats good news thanks dude, ill just get some others then

Just to confirm yours is eagle xx1 isnt it? Not 11speed xx1?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘SRAM eagle jockey wheel replacements????’ is closed to new replies.