Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • SRAM adaptor for Yari's running 200mm discs
  • spacemonkey

Methinks the Yari’s are prepped for 160mm discs as standard? So I assume I need a +20mm or 200mm SRAM (only?) adaptor to run Level calipers with 200mm discs?

Wiggle have nothing, CC have a mix and Planet X have what look like several options.

What’s recommended?

Cheers

mikewsmith
    Free Member

the one that came on mine is marked +40mm from SRAM on Levels, using the equivalent Hope one as it’s a standard post mount from what I see

vincienup
    Free Member

Personally unless there’s a good reason to use something else I’d use Shimano XTR adaptors, not the very cheapest but it’s surprising how much excess metal is on a lot of the cheapies.

Yep, fork is 160PM standard so you need a regular 200PM adaptor (+40) for this application.

spacemonkey

Cool.

CRC have these (no XTR available) and they’ll do the trick. Ta

reggiegasket
    Free Member
    spacemonkey

Ta Reggie, I’ve added those to the basket. Am hoping the Shimanos will fit, albeit might have to fudge a bit of adjustment. If not, the bolts might do the honours with the BrandX as they don’t come with them.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

I’ve just fitted the brand x one to my bike, using Sram Guides. All good. Uses two pairs of regular bolts, rather than one pair of long bolts like the +20mm brackets.

The bracket doesn’t come with bolts but that’s not a problem for me as I have loads of spares.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘SRAM adaptor for Yari's running 200mm discs’ is closed to new replies.