Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Sprung/Alex Rankin afficianados – that Smoove album?
  • 13thfloormonk

So years ago I was hooked on the Sprung series, and somehow procured myself a copy of the album by Smoove which had that tune ‘He Won’t Get Far’ on it as well as pretty much every second tune on Sprung 4

this one

Anyway, despite guarding it religiously I’ve bloody lost my copy of it, in fact in a fit of generosity I think I might have sent it to someone thinking I had it saved somewhere (or worse, my ex might still have my copy… 😕 )

I bought the ‘official’ version (Dead Men’s Shirts) but it’s not quite as good.

Anyway, anyone here got a copy of it? Will trade something equally obscure…

sharkattack

I never realised Smoove was on Sprung. We probably would have freaked out at the time. He lived next to the one member of my riding crew that had Sprung 2 on VHS. Remember when the only way to see people riding bikes was to pay £15 for the end of year video, then all gather round to watch it? Sprung was life changingly good for a bunch of impressionable youths.

We knew he was a DJ but we were too young to go to his nights so didn’t really know his music. I’m more aware of him now that I listen to Craig Charles on 6 music.

Anyway, here’s Sprung 4. I’ll be watching this tomorrow night…
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9ad2PnKw-Y[/video]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Sprung/Alex Rankin afficianados – that Smoove album?’ is closed to new replies.