Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Sprinters – Are they just gagging for it? Cipo content….
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Cipollini: Sprinting is like ‘an orgasm’
    Mario Cipollini is never one to hold his tongue. In an interview published in L’Equipe, Cipollini said sprinters today “accept defeat too easily” and said that sprinters “cannot be gentlemen,” while admitting that “Cavendish is 100 times better than me.”

The Lion King went on to say he misses the action of racing: “A sprint … it’s like an orgasm, a joy that is physical as well as mental. In civil life, it is difficult to find that degree of emotion.” We have a feeling that that isn’t stopping Cipollini from looking.

🙂

clubber
    Free Member

Cipo was a master of self promotion and building a sellable image to the public. By all accounts, he was in reality a model pro, consistent hard trainer, rarely partied and is a faithful husband and good father… (though I do have a vague recollection on that last bit that he may have got divorced a few years back).

Sex sells, basically.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Cipo was a master of self promotion and building a sellable image to the public. By all accounts, he was in reality a model pro, consistent hard trainer, rarely partied and is a faithful husband and good father… (though I do have a vague recollection on that last bit that he may have got divorced a few years back)

I read something along those lines fairly recently. It was suggested that he cultivated the debauched lifestyle image to psych out his opponents. They were supposed to think that he was out on the lash all night with a succession of woman queueing at his bedside and yet he could still beat them in a sprint, and then quietly wonder to themselves what the point of competing against him was.

But as clubber says the reality is closer to him being a clever self publicist and model Pro.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Sprinters – Are they just gagging for it? Cipo content….’ is closed to new replies.