Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Spring has sprung
  • jota180
    Free Member

OK, maybe not
    But double digit temps and sunshine made today’s ride the most pleasant for a long time.
    I even didn’t mind a bit of work in the garden either 🙂

matt_outandabout

No. No it has not. Not for another month up here.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Daffodils sprouting this afternoon in the park. 🙂

wwaswas

there was a butterfly in our garden this afternoon 🙂

darrell
    Free Member

snowing here last night

so bugger off with your spring malarky

brooess
    Free Member

Daffs on their way through, blue skies, blossom beginning to show and taking layers off on the club ride in the Southern South.
    I love Spring 🙂

Suggsey
    Free Member

The fleet got washed and polished but first day of spring isn’t until 21st March.

busydog
    Free Member

Hit 70F here in the Southwest USA today. We always get what Mrs busydog calls a “sucker spring” about mid February then back to winter. Forecast is for chance of snow by Wednesday.
    Out riding today and saw several rather lovely, fit, young ladies running on the trails in shorts and tank tops 😯

pitduck
    Free Member

mmmmmmtank tops 😀

andytherocketeer

all the ponds were frozen today.
    still at least one more ski trip to sort.
    I call that winter.

jimster01

Back to winter this morning

molgrips
    Free Member

Yesterday morning I had frost forming on my clothes and drops of ice kept falling off my helmet and eyebrows onto my face… 🙂

Alex

Rode to the trails in freezing fog at 9:30am, drank beer in the sunshine at 2:30pm. Loads of snowdrops on the side of the trails and a few Daffs. Still blooming cold here at night and in the morning tho. Quick look out of the window suggest top of the Malverns might be a bit bracing right now!

I always think 2nd week of feb is half way through winter. Happy to ride some frozen trails for a couple of weeks.

MoreCashThanDash

Spring is here when the female equestrians are sporting tank tops with their jodhpurs. 8)

And tattoos 😕

It looked like snow this morning riding in. Ponds and canals as frozen as any time this winter. None of it forecast!

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

[video]http://youtu.be/yhuMLpdnOjY[/video]

daftvader
    Free Member

Damn it… Beaten to it by gofasterstripes I 😀

Caher

Not here is hasn’t (Vienna) rarely seen a blizzard like the one raging outside.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Sweat on the Boris Bike his morning – must be getting warmer (or the gears were buggered!)

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Spring has sprung’ is closed to new replies.