Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Spotted at Knutsford services last night…
  • willej

…on my way back down south from playing a gig in Manchester and who should I see finishing off a Burger King each? Only Matt and Benji, of the magazine. Small world.
    Anyone else spotted anyone interesting at a motorway services recently?

samuri
    Free Member

I've bumped into Wolf and the gladiator who was giving it to Ulreka in Watford Gap services. I got wolf to growl down the phone to my wife. That was a long time ago though.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Nope. Never see anyone interesting in motorway services. I was passing knutsford services last night though, at around midnight!

Harry_the_Spider

Wolf and Ulreka!?

matthew_h
    Free Member

I literally bumped into Rachel Stevens in Toddington services a few years back.

She's tiny

willej

You lucky chap! I'd like to bump into Rachel Stevens, repeatedly…
    😉

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I've bumped into Wolf and the gladiator who was giving it to Ulreka in Watford Gap services

I read that as Wolf giving it to Ulreka in the services!

You meant Wolf, Hunter and Ulreka! Ahhhhhhh

slimtubing
    Free Member

i once caught sight of Chris Waddle and Stan Colleymore in a services on the M4 or M40, Can't remeber which, however I was a scungy hairy cloggy type and cared little for their exploits, I did however meet the glance of another fella who mouthed the words "Chrissy Waddell?" in a questioning Channel 9 style. I lol'd.

doug_basqueMTB.com

I met a gladiator once in a pub where people were getting 'warmed up' for a night out in the Tunnel in Glasgow. It was Shadow and he was huge and IMO off his gigantic pectorials on class A's!

terrahawk
    Free Member

I thought ben was in Norway?

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

i meet tony stamp (dont know his real name) at a local petrol st in croydon!!

thehillsofsomerset
    Free Member

I saw the Hoff at Gordano services on M5 not long ago!!

MrTall
    Free Member

I filled up with petrol and Jo Brand was filling up at the pump next to me. She's not tiny and i had no desire to bump into her.

AndyP
    Free Member

I bumped into Matt and Benji at a ride in Calderdale once

sofatester
    Free Member

I saw James Cracknell with his wife and baby at a services station on the M1. Seemed like a very nice chap. Though he was not as big as he looks in a boat.

aslongasithaswheels
    Free Member

used to work in a service station – met Katie Pukrick, Mark Owen from Take That and Glenn Michael you only really know who he is if you're a certain age and from scotland)

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Spotted at Knutsford services last night…’ is closed to new replies.