Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Spotify family
  • Rockape63
    Free Member

It’s a £15 monthly cost to get premium for five members of your family, but they must all reside at the same address.

How does that work? How do they know where they are? Can I not let my daughter at uni use it? Officially she resides at my address but is obviously away most of the time. Does anyone have experience of this?

DrP

I think you’re worrying about the ‘honesty’ of the whole situation…
    You’ll be fine. Trust me.

DrP

BoardinBob

I’ve got it for me and my girlfriend and we don’t live together. No problems at all

hammyuk
    Free Member

They have no way of knowing – its an email link, they click on it.
    Thats it.

flatfish
    Free Member

If I buy family can I let my 9 year old download a load of sh*te girly music that won’t appear on my feed?

BoardinBob

Nope

terrahawk
    Free Member

they come round to your house with a search warrant.

DrP

And make you sing songs your daughter has downloaded to prove you live together..

DrP

footflaps

I guess they could lock it one IP address at a time, if you’re all at the same address you’ll all share the same public IP (assuming you’re all on Wifi).

surfer
    Free Member

What Drp said post 2. I have it and 3 of us live at the same address. Occasional other user doesnt. I didnt even know that was the criteria. Doesnt worry me though tbh.

vinnyeh

lunge

I have a family version and whilst me and my wife do live together most of my listening is at work and therefore a different address. No issues at all.

thomasthetankengine
    Free Member

I did this month ago. 4 separate accounts for£15. Bargain. I signed up and sent invites to the family members. They click on link and set up own log on, password etc. All good so far.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Spotify family’ is closed to new replies.