Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Spot receiver and embedding tracking map into blog (or similar)
  • xcwomble
    Free Member

I was looking at the forum and ended up reading someone’s blog, they had used a gps and embedded their long distance ride into a map on their webblog so readers could see in real time where they were.

Unfortunately I was surfing the late night when I should have been sleeping and I forgot to pm them and ask how they did it and what they used.

Have any of you done the same thing ? I’m doing some long distance riding and was interested in embedding a real time map into my blog so my family and friends know where I am and how slow I am going !

I’m awaiting my Spot receiver and was curious if any of you had used this (or infact any other receiver). The spot site says a flat No in the support section

NZCol

There used to be a way to embed your spot adventure page into any other page but maybe they have stopped that now. You can still link to the Spot Adventure page though once you have set that up.

konabunny
    Free Member

I’m sure I have seen it done too…

Try having a look at advrider if no one here knows, a few people there use them.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Spot receiver and embedding tracking map into blog (or similar)’ is closed to new replies.