Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • sportstracker* numptiness – post the unexpected
  • antigee

*other software may suffer similar “user” problems and i declare that though i ticked the box i didn’t actually read the terms and conditions

todays 30minute run

think it has an error in it – says that at one point i was over 500ft below sealevel = impossible as i got home bone dry – bit worried about the bends but a quick check and looks like stopped touring – thank god that was close

i guess could be due to the solar flares – i do remember back in the 70’s that not being able to see your feet was a bit of a problem and not being capable to give an exact location or direction was a lifestyle issue and wouldn’t have expected technology to have genuinely emulated this but maybe its the market

…anymore similar numptytech?

paulosoxo
    Free Member

The millions of radio masts on the Solway coast, made me three day ride look impressively longer than it actually was on my wireless computer.

Baron_von_drais
    Free Member

Not a software issue but I was a bit surprised to see my max speed as 87.5mph 😯

Either I’m a cycling god or there was a “glitch”

MrGreedy

I’ve managed a max HR of over 300 on a couple of occasions on group rides in the past, presumably when someone else was on the same channel.

Cougar

impossible as i got home bone dry – bit worried about the bends

😆 Good work, sir.

scaredypants

Dead Sea’s 400+ metres below sea level – maybe you were there ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘sportstracker* numptiness – post the unexpected’ is closed to new replies.