Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Sports Tracker & Other GPS stuff
  • Andy-W
    Free Member

I use nokia sports tracker on my phone and uplaod it to the sports tracker web site
    Is it possible to upload the gps file to other gps tracking website like the garmin one or any other

just that my sports tracker site does not show the total feet/metres climbed

Cheers

Andy

Andituk
    Free Member

Garmin Connect will work from a .gpx file if you can export one of them from the phone?

Jolsa

just that my sports tracker site does not show the total feet/metres climbed

It shows it in the graph if you check the option in the graph element box

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    druidh
    Free Member

The phone app of Sportstracker will let you export and send a gpx file to an email address. I use that to upload it in to SportTracks, but you could use it for a whole range of apps.

Andy-W
    Free Member

At the moment i sent the stuff from my phone to the pc with WiFi but I guess i could also do it with the fhone wired up to the pc

Jolsa,, yes I know it shows that in the profile of the route but I would like to see it as a total amount in feet or metres of climbing/decending.

I will have a look into that email stuff as well ….not that i know what i am doing with a pc

cheers !!

Andy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Sports Tracker & Other GPS stuff’ is closed to new replies.