Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Sports Suntan creams
  • mrlebowski
    Free Member

Little help here (got to love trans-Atlantic language creep) but does anyone have any top tips for a good hypoallergenic sports suntan cream? I’ve been using Banana Boat but it’s beginning to irritate a liitle I think.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

The very best stuff I’ve found is Cyclax. Really impressive stuff, IMHO. Not sports specific, but seems to stay on in water/sweat/heat etc.

Made in the UK too, which must be a good thing!

MSP

Depends what ingredient(s) you are reacting to, if its a big problem you need to get tested.

The best sports sun protection are p20 and ultrasun IMO, give them a try and see if they are OK.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

It’s not bad, bad but after several hours of riding it does begin to itch..I’ll have a look at that Cyclax stuff CFH.

uplink
    Free Member

I use Piz Buin allergy

Works well IMO

Frankers
    Free Member

I get pretty bad pricky heat (allergy to UV) but have been fortunate to be able to control it using a good quality suncream.

Several have worked but i find Ultrasun the best and also doesn’t need re-applying all the time.

If i’m on holiday in Turkey I use “Family-30” and if biking i use the “Sport-20” which is a clear gel and doesn’t get washed of with sweat as easy as the other creams

Loads of places sell it online, i bought my last lot from QVC which had it on a multi deal, i have also used multipharmacy

Nobby

+1 for P20.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Sports Suntan creams’ is closed to new replies.