Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Sports Public Liability & Accident Insurance
  • 1timmy1
    Free Member

I am looking for some annual insurance to cover myself and my partner for various activities: Road Cycling, Mountain Biking, Running (Road & Trail). I have found a website called Sports Cover Direct who look like they fit the bill.

Has anyone had any experience with them? Are there any other companies I should look at? I don’t need bike insurance as it’s covered under the house insurance.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Check you home insurance, mine covers me for 3rd party liability for most sports. The only thing I’ve insured for separately is sailing.

aracer
    Free Member

tinas +1 – pretty much every home contents policy will have public liability cover included. The only obvious exceptions I can think of (the ones for which I’ve got separate insurance, I suspect there are more which don’t apply to me, easy enough to check for exclusions though) are driving motor vehicles, watersports and flying model aircraft. Your list will certainly all be covered.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Sports Public Liability & Accident Insurance’ is closed to new replies.